Paradox Short Story Contest 2014 - Rewrite History!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let's count the days in estimated Video Games activity: 3 EUIV half games, possibly 1 full; 2, 50 year CKII games; 2 new but never-to-be-finished CivV; 5-10 battles in Empire: Total War; and maybe 25-50 races in Burnout

Just curious but the stories that are not chosen, will you give any thoughts on the story to the writer?

I whish we could, but with 100 entries to consider, I'm afraid we simply cannot give individual feedback to every one. There just isn't time. However, we are planning to open a special subsection where everyone who wants to (except the winners :)) can post their stories, and get feedback on them.

2 days to go... can't wait any longer... ooooh, the tension! :D

I had forgotten about this..Now I just randomly checked into the thread to find out who the winners were and I find the date has been postponed to tomorrow..Just great. There is no way I am going to win, but I was so eager to read the winning entries and others..Now I have to spend my time gnawing my nails off.

Can't wait! :D