Paradox community i have problem with my cities skylines .. building roads

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

zorokev

Recruit
Apr 25, 2024
Hello there.. now i built i a large city in cities skylines remastered on ps5 and there's something i never expected..so i reach the limit of the ROAD CONSTRUCTION.. AND IT SAYS.. CANNOT CREATE ANY MORE OBJECTS OF THIS TYPE! .. help me please is there any solution or a way to fix this ??
Snapchat-637956598.jpg

Xbox series x
To my knowledge there is no fix. You have hit a limit that as console players we can not go beyond (PC you can mod). You may be able to delete and replace some roads to make adjustments but you will not be able to go beyond.
But in an odd way congratulations on hitting the limit. I've hit vehicle limit several times. And was concerned about hitting tree limit. My largest cities hit 280k on PS4 and 270k on Xbox remastered. I'm impressed.

• 1Like
Reactions:
yeah you have hit the node count/build limit. You might be able to free up some my efficiently redoing water pipes and, re-doing some roads

Out of interest how many tiles have you used?

yeah you have hit the node count/build limit. You might be able to free up some my efficiently redoing water pipes and, re-doing some roads

Out of interest how many tiles have you used?
Xbox series x
To my knowledge there is no fix. You have hit a limit that as console players we can not go beyond (PC you can mod). You may be able to delete and replace some roads to make adjustments but you will not be able to go beyond.
But in an odd way congratulations on hitting the limit. I've hit vehicle limit several times. And was concerned about hitting tree limit. My largest cities hit 280k on PS4 and 270k on Xbox remastered. I'm impressed.
Xbox series x
IMG_0107.jpeg

In my mind I want to hit the 1 million people .. I didn’t even complete Half of my plants in this city frankly I was shocked by this limit construction thing .. so it began with the map editor and I was created this as far to my imagination plants .. the point is ps5 or console platform it will be never enough to build perfectly in cities skyline game.. maybe I should buy some pc .. console edition it just disappointed men ..any thx for help my friend..