• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
trekaddict said:
Drat. Now I'm hungry again. :mad: :D

Then watch at the video and think about the turkey. :D

Dunno why but Sarah Palin makes me think of... never mind...

Hmm, why would Hitler do something in America in the end of november?
I don't the that the teutsche have a thanksigiving... even if the update was welcome. :D

Firstly: we are written with a D, secondly, if anything he went there to laugh about you silly yanks as it is a national pasttime in Germany and always has been.

trekaddict said:
Firstly: we are written with a D, secondly, if anything he went there to laugh about you silly yanks as it is a national pasttime in Germany and always has been.

Btw, when did germans stop using teutsche and begun using deutsche?
I just want to know.

Enewald said:
I just want to know.

No idea, but probably some time during the 17th century.

I love this new multi-quote feature.:)

Drat. Now I'm hungry again. :mad: :D
Well, I feel hungry all of the time, so now we're even.;)
Then watch at the video and think about the turkey. :D

Dunno why but Sarah Palin makes me think of... never mind...
:eek: :eek:o :( Never mind, I am not really hungry anymore.;)
Hmm, why would Hitler do something in America in the end of november?
I don't the that the teutsche have a thanksigiving... even if the update was welcome. :D
Hitler doesn't know where he is going until he gets there.;)
I still love eating food for a small band of people who only gave us Massachusetts. :p

I just want to know.
And
No idea, but probably some time during the 17th century.
No comment on this, as I have no idea whatsoever. :)

Next update will be near Christmas, probably the 20th or the 21st. I will probably do a Christmas special onafter Ch Christmas Eve, as I will be to busy for a while after Christmas playing my new games. :p

I might have an update on the 27th or the 28th; it all depends on how many new video games I get. :D

Last edited:
I have returned!* and **

My next update/universe combo will be up in a few minutes.

*To writing AAR's, not back from the dead.
**Maybe or maybe not with weapons. That is still up for debate. :)

Update IX
Winter, 1937-1938​

Ships! :D
ScreenSave0-12.jpg

By dictatorial decree, I shall now start building aircraft. My goal will be to have 7 air groups of 4 wings a piece. 2 groups will be made up of interceptors, 1 of fighters for longer range targets, 3 of tactical bombers, 1 of dive bombers and 1 of dive bombers and tactical bombers. Later in the war, I might build strategic bombers and naval bombers, but for now I will just prepare for a land war like Hitler did.
ScreenSave1-14.jpg

A new tech! :)
ScreenSave2-14.jpg

Panzers! :D
ScreenSave3-14.jpg

Another new tech!* :)
ScreenSave4-12.jpg

You lose. ;)
ScreenSave5-13.jpg

Yet....another......new.......tech.......*pant*, *pant*
ScreenSave6-12.jpg

PanzerKampfwagen! :)
ScreenSave7-10.jpg

And another new tech. Germany must have the best scientists in the world.
ScreenSave8-9.jpg

I was not able to do my original joke, since the screenies didn't turn out for getting rid of Blomberg and Werner von Fritsch. I got rid of both of them, as who wants men in charge that are affiliated with prostitutes (Look at Elliot Spitzer and Bill Clinton if you want examples). Basically, I was going to say that the Soviets must have a major prostitute problem, but I just realized that that is not very funny, so I did not use it. *Whoops*.
ScreenSave9-9.jpg

Another............new..............tech........! When will it end? :confused: :)
ScreenSave10-6.jpg

Another PanzerKampfwagen.
ScreenSave11-6.jpg

Germany at the beginning of Spring, 1938.
ScreenSave12-6.jpg

Well, it appears that our Japanese semi-allies are still having trouble with the Chinese peasants. :wacko:
ScreenSave13-4.jpg

*Monotonous, isn't it? ;)

THE END!

A Dr. Strangelove Universe.
Or how the Coca Cola company decides the fate of the world.

dr_strangelove.jpg

Adolf Hitler was talking to Heisenberg about a possible new super-weapon that would allow the whole world to bow in fear to Hitler. Heisenberg was telling Hitler that this new super-weapon was still in the theoretical phase, and would take many years to finish. Hitler still wanted it to be worked on, as it would provide an alternative of many years of war. To find out more about this new-fangled weapon of doom, Hitler decided to use project X to see what mayhem it could cause. Upon entering the machine, Hitler experienced the usual effects of project X...........

...............After the usual trip was over, Hitler found himself at an air force base obviously in the future, as weird aircraft with no propellers are flying around. Hitler finds himself in a hallway, and an American Colonel is leading a British officer away at gunpoint. Hitler momentarily thinks with glee that the two strongest Capitalist nations are at war with each other. He listens in to what is going on....................

The British officer: Where are you taking me?

The American officer: To the main gate.

British officer: Colonel! Colonel, I must know what you think has been going on here!

American officer: You wanna know what I think?

British Officer: Yes!

AO: I think that you are some kind of deviated prevert (sic). I think that General Ripper found out about your preversion (sic), and that you were trying to organize some mutiny of preverts! Now Move! (After a while he continues) On top of that I don't know anything about any planes attacking Russia. All I was told to do is get General Ripper on the phone with the President of the United States.

BO:
Now just one second. You just said the President.

AO: What about the President?

BO: Now the president wants to speak to General Ripper, now doesn't he? Now General Ripper is dead, is he not? I am General Ripper's Executive Officer, so the President will bloody want to speak to me. There's a telephone box over there and the line may be open.

AO: You want to talk to the President of the United States?

BO: I don't want to talk to him Colonel, I've got to talk to him, and I can assure you that if you don't put that gun away and stop this stupid nonsense, the Court of Inquiry on this will give you such a pain, you'll be lucky if you end up wearing the uniform of a bloody toilet attendant!!!

AO: Okay, go ahead, try and get the President on the phone.

(BO enters the phone booth)

AO: If you try any preversions and I'll blow your head off.

(BO starts the call)

BO (into phone): Operator, this is group commander Lionel Mandrake. I'm speaking from Burpelson Air Force Base. Something has come up and I want you to place an emergency person-to-person call with President Merkin Muffly in the Pentagon, Washington D.C. .........Uh, Burpelson 39180.........No, I'm perfectly serious operator.....The President.....Yes, The President of the United States.....Oh, I'm, sorry, I don't have enough change......Ummm......could you, uh make this a collect call operator.......just one second operator. (To AO) They won't accept the call. Do you have $.50?

AO: Well, you don't think I would go into battle with loose change in my pocket, do you?

BO, into phone: Operator, look, is it possible to make this an ordinary trunk call?......Well, what do you call it, ohh.....ummm..., station to station? Oh Blast!, I'm still $.20 short!. Operator, hold on, it shan't be a second. (To AO) Colonel, that Coca Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off of it. There may be some change in there.

AO: That's private property.

BO: Colonel, could you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your fray-mouthed way of life and everything when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine! Shoot it off! Shoot, wiht the gun! That's what the bullets are for you twit!

AO: Okay, I'm going to get your money for you, but if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's going to happen to you......

BO: What?

AO: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola Company.

(AO gets the money and BO ends up getting to talk to the President)

Adolf Hitler realized that he would have to get a weapon that is more powerful than the Coca Cola Company. Unfortunately, he would have to wait until 1941 to start in earnest, as more pressing projects were necessary to get ready for war.

THE END!

Last edited:
I would like to apologize for how I have written so far. :eek:o

As I look back at what I have written I am appalled. I realize that I can write, but I have failed to do so throughout my AAR. Many of my updates are half-edited, slopped together in a rush and embarrasses me greatly to have written in such a bad quality.

Thomas Edison was once asked by a reporter, "What did you accomplish by trying 1,000 different ways of making a light bulb that failed, while the 1,001 worked?" Thomas Edison Responded, "I have found 1,000 ways NOT to make a light bulb." And so it is with this AAR. I have found many ways NOT to write an AAR. Considering that my storyline is original and the plot can be funny if I work at it, I have realized that thorough editing, including making sure you don't contradict yourself or make grammar errors, is partially what makes an AAR great. I will also put much more time into each update, and treat it as if it were the most important essay I have ever written for school, as it can be viewed by anyone, anywhere in the world.

This seems like one of the most ambitious and original ideas.

Yes, it is very ambitious, and I seem to have balked at the challenge and only given it my half-best shot. I also have unfortunately lost many of my original followers because I have failed to deliver on what could be a great AAR. I feel that I now know what I need to do to fix this AAR, and when I finish, I hope that it will be much better than all of the previous half-hearted attempts at writing this AAR that has so much potential that I have failed to utilize.

Maybe you should equip panzers with coca cola? ;)

Well, the Germans had plans for a 1,500 (metric) ton tank. (A Tiger tank was only 57 (metric) tons.) The project never got off the ground, but you never now what influence the Coca-Cola company could have in this universe....... :)

Here is the article if you want it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landkreuzer_P._1500_Monster

Just read the whole thing, and I must say I quite like! It's good fun to read, and KUTGW, sir! :D

Glad you have liked it so far. I still believe that if I write more expressively and "better", I will have more fans and this AAR will be more popular and have more than 2-3 regular viewers. :wacko: :(

Glad you have liked it so far. I still believe that if I write more expressively and "better", I will have more fans and this AAR will be more popular and have more than 2-3 regular viewers. :wacko: :(

Well, your enthusiams for writing it is more important than us, so keep doing whatever feels comfortable for you... :D

Yeah, that tank was basically going to be a Schwerer Gustav on wheels...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwerer_Gustav
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landkreuzer_P._1500_Monster

In other words, all of the world's oil would have driven it...O.O
That's what the USA's Gulf Coast will be used for if I conquer it. :)

Well, your enthusiams for writing it is more important than us, so keep doing whatever feels comfortable for you... :D

Thanks again. :D

I will be gone until Thursday, so I am not sure if I will do an update this coming weekend. If I don't this next weekend, I will the one after that. :)

I will be gone until Thursday, so I am not sure if I will do an update this coming weekend. If I don't this next weekend, I will the one after that. :)

Alright then. HAve a nice time wherever you're going, sir! :D

I'd like to see more of Dr. Strangelove. The movie is a total classic. :D

Sorry everyone for my extended absence, but between exams and getting EU3: Complete, I have had trouble finding time to write an update. :eek:o

I will be watching the inauguration tomorrow, so if I don't have the update up tomorrow, I will have it up by Wednesday. :)

PS: I will turn Kurt_Steiner's idea into the next part of my AAR, and his idea goes as such:

Kurt_Steiner said:
Perhaps an universe were Churchill is a failed artist, Stalin an emerging Hollywood start and, perhaps, FDR never got polio and defeated Owens in Berlin-36...

I will base it on the premise that that is what happens if Hitler doesn't have the Aunschlauss (sic?).