• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can a non christian states leader be HRE? If not it will be easy to dimantle.

Nope - Dismantling it and then conquering Rome is the mission...

Enewald - France can wipe out a 5 k stack easily, and i don't have anywhere enough leaders... Are you sure that is what you want me to? And because of the sheer amount of enemies assaulting were a good way to go. It's quick, it's easy to protect and i don't need that many leaders...

it's all about the good cooperation between your cavalry stacks.
Hit, let them follow, strike, run, hit, strike, concentrate forces, strike, hit, follow, hit and destroy.
Somehow that way, I think you know already how to beat the french stacks of mega-doom. :p

The idea of making all divisions equal in strength should just make it easier to control them, since putting accidentally 1k division defend alone is not as good as 1 army with 5k troops.
You can always unite the stacks and later split into smaller ones.

Anyways, you are going to win France just due to that power which lies between your ears.

-Hit and run
-fight always in favourable terrain
-try always to be the defending force
-never let the enemy rest
-fight united, defend united, win united

real nice aar so far...just subscribed...
it's always interesting to watch a well played OE! And an OE on the doorstep of France is most definitely a well played one!!!

And I may add sir,that your people are doing amazingly good for a bunch of savage Turks that they are...
(LOL...j/k...dont take me wrong I just couldn't resist some Turk-bashing though I really don't mean to offend....)

will be following this!