Ok, I know this is an old debate, but I am the only one who has fully removed the p..

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't respond to you because I promised to stop discussing the issue. If you want a response pm me with anything.

i'm not interested in having a private discussion with you , i don't want a response ..........

i just want to make sure you understand that not everyone here feels the way you do ....

I will enact these changes but also continue to play with my usual house rule that requires one infantry brigade and one mp brigade on every conquered v.p. province.

My preference would be that partisans were handled abstractly, so that if you didn't have garrisons there would be a bigger drain on your supplies, manpower, and on the resources that you get out of a conquered area. Garrisons would then reduce these partisan penalties.

Placing Garrison Divs of 1 INF + 1 MP on each VP location is a house rule, oh it's your personal one, but I prefer cheaper MIL for this to save more for the front to secure VPs and fight partisan/rebels initially on their own if need be until the binary CAV gallop to the rescue!

Um, on your preference for how partisans be handled in game as completely abstracted, we that is what the local partisan support/revolt risk is for that you need to employ garrisons to reduce their draining penalties for.

common\occupation_policies change all the values of local_partisan_support to 0

common\static_modifiers change all the values of local_revolt_risk to 0

This should do it. However this will not prevent the partisans from the resistance cells created by countries being invaded.
This should work with a saved game, right? I'm getting frustrated with the Partisan whack-a-mole and am thinking about trying this...