• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
good news for you later today in regards to the demo
thanks susana! and bite me palisadoes...(golly gee, am i now going to get an infraction?
Moon2.gif
)

Who would have thought I would be defending someone as my first post but seriously palido or whatever your name was. Go learn some words and their meaning since you are clearly the one who needs to grow intellectually.

Demo is not a Beta and vice-versa, the biggest difference was already pointed out. A Beta is in the first hand not meant to sell a game.

The open beta was a joke most people couldnt even get to play it because it kept saying wrong password and the devs didnt care enough to fix it.

That`s why I didn`t try to download it. Still waiting for the official demo. By the way. It`s the 29th and on the 31st is release in the US. Am I the only one who thinks it`s strange, that the demo is not available two days before release date?

Who would have thought I would be defending someone as my first post but seriously palido or whatever your name was. Go learn some words and their meaning since you are clearly the one who needs to grow intellectually.

Demo is not a Beta and vice-versa, the biggest difference was already pointed out. A Beta is in the first hand not meant to sell a game.
I am quite aware of what a demo is, but I was just suggesting a possibility as to what Paradox meant by it (since the demo was mentioned before the open beta was released). There was no need for Mack to start being rude to me for this suggestion as to what they might have meant by it. He was the one who started being rude, and this has also been displayed in previous threads too.

Demo launch on Friday

Hi,

It's been confirmed that we are releasing the demo for EIC this Friday. We are partnering with a major media site for the launch but we will of course distributed the demo to be available on all your favorite media sites and via www.eic-game.com

Kind regards
Susana Meza

I am quite aware of what a demo is, but I was just suggesting a possibility as to what Paradox meant by it (since the demo was mentioned before the open beta was released). There was no need for Mack to start being rude to me for this suggestion as to what they might have meant by it. He was the one who started being rude, and this has also been displayed in previous threads too.
Why do you even bother?

*Drags him back to the safety of the OT*

And I'm looking forward to that demo. Will help me make up my mind about this game. :)

sorry to dig this up but i'd like to thank Oh Susana for getting us the demo. playing it now and liking it!

and palisadoes, you've told the guys here that i was rude to you, have you told your mommy yet?
z8.gif

Ok, calm down a bit here. No name calling or other posts just aimed at creating a mess on the boards, ok?

Ever wonder why we have probably the nicest user forums on the net? Take your time and go throught the Forum Rules while contemplating this.

Thanks
Fred