• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent battles. I did find Chinese invasion of India and Austrian civil war particularly amusing.

Olav said:
Well that was an easy war against Austria - the civil war must have really helped you out. Now for the Swedes... I hope your low LT didn't cause any problems.

Very easy, they didnt stand a chance, those rebel controlled provs have lower morale, therefore were much easier to capture...Swedes yeah...next update...

GhostWriter said:
Mega Death: ...taking out those rebel controlled provinces was not only easy, but greatly reduced any possibility of Austria's Government from collapsing.

do you automatically own those provinces, or (to obtain them) do you still have to get them in the peace treaty ? ? :D

what is the advantage in preventing the Austrian Government from collapsing ? ?

splendid updates ! ! :cool:

Yes, still need the peace treaty...

...a government collapses when their country is 50% or more controlled by rebels...when it collapses, all territory held by enemy forces (ie me) are kept by the enemy country (ie Russia)...sounds good dont it? The problem is the provs are for 2 BB each, which is bad, BadBoy is the one limiting factor in a "Very Hard" game, you either stay under it, or prepare to take on the world...basically its best to fight defensive wars, where you only gain 1 BB for each prov you gain (which arent core provs - you get them for free)....that way you get bigger while staying under the BB limit..

sorry for the long messy reply, hope it helps

likk9922 said:
Wow, nicely done!

Use that internal turmoil to your advantage! That's how you do it! :D

Sure thing :D

Olav said:
We (well, at least I) demand a new update! :D

Oh...dont you know that an update is never early nor late, but arrives just when its meant too... ;)

Olaus Petrus said:
Excellent battles. I did find Chinese invasion of India and Austrian civil war particularly amusing.

Aye, the Chinese went crazy, very aggressive.

...........sorry guys about the late replies to comments, just I usually prefer to reply when I have an update to add...

Nov76.jpg
Nov77.jpg
Nov78.jpg
Nov79.jpg
Nov80.jpg
Nov81.jpg
Nov82.jpg

For a while there I thought you fought the Norwegians in Kano... :D

That's some serious steamrolling you did over Europe. Nice to see some more greek provinces under your control, especially Thrace!
Is Tver and Ryazan doing any good for you? Or will we see them diplo-annexed soon?

Olav said:
For a while there I thought you fought the Norwegians in Kano... :D

heh

Olav said:
That's some serious steamrolling you did over Europe. Nice to see some more greek provinces under your control, especially Thrace!
Is Tver and Ryazan doing any good for you? Or will we see them diplo-annexed soon?

The vassals were basically a waste of time (diplo annexing was the overall plan).

Final update soon, just waiting for photobucket maintenance.

Going on a holiday...think you know where....
*Kicks Aztecs in the groin*
I knew it! :D

Nice finish to the game and AAR. Better quiting before it gets too boring. But I must say that it's impressive that you got so far with such a lousy nation (Novgorod, that is. :p)
You had some nice luck with the conversions. Or did you only show the successful ones?

Looking forward to your next update in the English AAR!

Olav said:
Nice finish to the game and AAR. Better quiting before it gets too boring. But I must say that it's impressive that you got so far with such a lousy nation (Novgorod, that is. :p)

I didnt find them lousy after the Lithuanian war, I was in a position of strength...and thanks

Olav said:
You had some nice luck with the conversions. Or did you only show the successful ones?

There were plenty of failures, fustrating at times because they cost so much, inflation just kept going skyward in order to pay for it.

I enjoyed this AAR, although I understand that you got bored because there was no challenge left.

excellent AAR ! ! :cool:

Czar of all Slavs! :D