• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interesting mod, I'd really like to test it out with some fellow NOPpers. What do I need to do and are the mod updated to the newest 1.127 version of the game?

Download the patch, place it in modules and start the game. Im not sure if its updates to the 1.127 version yet... Think Lor said that it was 1.126 earlier in this thread.

2 Horses lighting fix(pictured at mod thread): Will be in next update, about a week or so.

link deleted

Last edited:
2wg6vie.jpg

WTF! :D First thought that was a in-game photo that you hadn't changed :p:rofl:

Anyone playing?

Training grounds 1.126 will play on server now New York servers crashed must be what made it revert to 1.123

Training grounds 1.126 will play on server now New York servers crashed must be what made it revert to 1.123

OK! But the newest version for Warband is still 1.127. Any chance you can update the server?

It will play.

Training grounds 1.127 isn't done.

It will play.

Training grounds 1.127 isn't done.

Yeah, the AI has been improved alot :p Had no time play especially much unfortunally, but I liked what I saw

Last edited:
Yeah, the AI has been improved alot :p Had no time play especially much unfortunally, but I likes what I saw

Thanks, I tried to get you to play it a long time ago, see all the fun you have missed. castle 43 plays the fastest, if ai is out in desert just move to castle and eventually they move inside. castle 26 is fun, thinking of getting rid of castle 35 and nord town.

Thanks, I tried to get you to play it a long time ago, see all the fun you have missed. castle 43 plays the fastest, if ai is out in desert just move to castle and eventually they move inside. castle 26 is fun, thinking of getting rid of castle 35 and nord town.

Ahh... That's why they didn't charge the castle. I know you tried to talk me into testing the mod but I have never been a mod-player :p Latest mod I played was AGCEEP for eu2 I think :eek:o :p

I have sent you the horses.:D

Upgraded server to 20 slots, running 40 bots.

6jelo4.jpg

Changed maps. Fought hard as I could for 27 kills 27 deaths, good bots.

311l2yc.jpg

C'mon and play it already!!