• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That I couldn't play on, sometimes powerslaves servers have 1100 ping.:p Talk about lacklustre.
Not supposed to be bots, must have forgot to shut them off, they made good moving targets.
Fences are wonderful.

It was bad for you but we others usually had pings near zero or one digit, only a few were above 50.

Im not sure why Lor, but me and Sami experienced lag after you guys had left. For me it was in some cases extreme, and I haven't had any problem with lag before (even with US servers)

It was bad for you but we others usually had pings near zero or one digit, only a few were above 50.

So who is paying for this server.:p
You don't have to use it quit your bitchin!!

NOP TRAINING GROUNDS AS A MOD.
Its up and running.

2euttnb.jpg

http://www.filefront.com/16734523/NOP_Training_ground.rar/

warbandbanner.jpg

Last edited:
Fired 8 shots at a dummy across the river and got 3 hits
Oh yes it is different. No spawns on bridge now.:eek:o
Ladders fixed can go down them need to put right castle pieces in next update.
Harder to go around bridge. Harder to get across river. New archer tower on clubhouse side of river.

dvpq0x.jpg

wi0qbl.jpg

23lntox.jpg

Last edited:
Im not sure why Lor, but me and Sami experienced lag after you guys had left. For me it was in some cases extreme, and I haven't had any problem with lag before (even with US servers)

Probably because I started changing files on the server.
Now that it is a mod I will update it every week or two depending on your suggestions.
First I plan on adding more maps.

Last edited:
Anyone else get irritated by people who sty at spawn and just attack there own team? Have had a few games spoilt by this now, to the point where I end up hanging around spawn preventing them from doing it as it ruins the game otherwise- better one to suffer than all.

NOP_TRAINING_GROUNDS - server(Chicago based for now), NOP_TRAINING_GROUNDS - mod.
Use it if you don't want to lose it. If it gets used enough might move it to New York, see how that goes, possibly move it to London see how the ping is there, won't move any farther away than that, like I said depends on ping how far I move it away from me.

By next week we will have a 10 person teamspeak3 server as well.:D
Only clan members that are regulars at NOP training grounds get access, so be in the first 10.

Last edited:
Anyone else get irritated by people who sty at spawn and just attack there own team? Have had a few games spoilt by this now, to the point where I end up hanging around spawn preventing them from doing it as it ruins the game otherwise- better one to suffer than all.

Yeah, had one of those in a seige server a couple of days ago. He team killed so many that he eventually went of the "tab-list" (which seems to happen around -50 points :p). And of course there where no mods who could ban him, nor any possibility to use polls.

Am on 22nd siege - NOP trainer doesn't show up for me.

This is too much people. I hate that.