• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My 2 siege games with syber :)

mb48.jpg

mb49.jpg

In ZHG Server now. Capture the flag.

Hi guys! Hope you had fun playing yesterday. I had to work though :p :( Are you ready for this weekends trainings? Hopefully will we have some servers to play on.

Does anyone know how to get teamspeak? I know that there is a guy at Taleworlds that you can talk to, but at the same time so do I feel that I dont want to ask everyone about eveything all the time :p And as I know that we have people better on computers then me here I thought that anyone of you might get something together?

Wont be around this weekend, moving back to Texas.

Hi guys! Hope you had fun playing yesterday. I had to work though :p :( Are you ready for this weekends trainings? Hopefully will we have some servers to play on.

On Saturday my time is limited.

You mean that you have zero time on Sunday or on Saturday?

I guessed that he meant that he had no time on Saturday, but the whole Sunday available?

Anyone up for some gaming now? I might have to log off though if the thunder above me gets any worse...

Edit: Cancel that above! I think the lighting hit the house across the street :D :/

I guessed that he meant that he had no time on Saturday, but the whole Sunday available?

Anyone up for some gaming now? I might have to log off though if the thunder above me gets any worse...

Edit: Cancel that above! I think the lighting hit the house across the street :D :/

I am up for it. Is it so bad you can't play, how?

I noticed rain clouds and a sudden cooling down here since a few hours back. I guess that may get to us later today.

Yes saterday i'm full
but sunday is free :)

either way I can't play now but maybe in an hour :)

I am up for it. Is it so bad you can't play, how?

I noticed rain clouds and a sudden cooling down here since a few hours back. I guess that may get to us later today.

I think I can play now!