• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SWK

Corporal
1 Badges
May 1, 2012
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
Non-permanent magic buffs have to be more useful or permanent.
For example +1 view range for 4 turns is allmost useless, cose casting time is a most rare resouce in game, and wasting ~1 turn of casting time for buff wich will gone at 4 turns isnt a best choise.

Non-permanent magic buffs have to be more useful or permanent.
For example +1 view range for 4 turns is allmost useless, cose casting time is a most rare resouce in game, and wasting ~1 turn of casting time for buff wich will gone at 4 turns isnt a best choise.

Actually, the magic eye is pretty darn useful early, especially on a unit that already has good vision. You can quickly, and cheaply, scout out an area. It's not as good as the PERMANENT buff you can get from eagle eye, but I find myself using it. Same with the Flying... in fact I think the temp flying is the most balanced version of levitation in the game, the others are absurdly cheap and powerful in comparison.

I absolutely love the temp scout buff and the temp buff for flying.
Personally I would actually rather like the permanent flying buff completely removed from the game or made a lot more expensive to cast and maintain.
I think those temp buffs are a nice addition to the game.