• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Brunobrz

Recruit
Jan 18, 2024
I started playing Surviving the Aftermath on PS4 and didn't win any trophies. Not even the main trophy from the beginning of the game appeared. Does difficulty influence trophies? I reached 17th in the game and no trophy.
neither the A Closer Look trophy nor the First Step trophy appeared. the list of trophies when I installed the game appeared but as I played, I did not win any trophies
do I have to start again?

I started playing Surviving the Aftermath on PS4 and didn't win any trophies. Not even the main trophy from the beginning of the game appeared. Does difficulty influence trophies? I reached 17th in the game and no trophy.
neither the A Closer Look trophy nor the First Step trophy appeared. the list of trophies when I installed the game appeared but as I played, I did not win any trophies
do I have to start again?
I’m having the same issue for all trophies. Did you ever figure it out or get a reply?

I should have earned several trophies but I’m getting none.