• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mat2k said:
does the NTL allows to start any scenario from a date before 1936?

I don't think it does. I made a copy if my HoI folder and put in there and tried to run it from a date of 1920. Upon starting it immediately went to the end of the game. Thus I think it just sets the end date.

jdrou said:
None of your links seem to be working. I can get to //noheva.com/ but not your patchers.

Are you sure? Anyone else having problems? Statistics service says they work. Try to add "www." if they don't.

Mat2k said:
does the NTL allows to start any scenario from a date before 1936?

Unless Paradox changed in 1.06 the string that the NTL modifies, it shoud work perfectly. Anyone else having problems playing before 1936?

juhog said:
Are you sure? Anyone else having problems? Statistics service says they work. Try to add "www." if they don't.
Looks like it just wasn't working from work; downloads fine from home.

juhog said:
I made a new NTL-patcher for 1.06 as the previous one I posted in this thread doesn't work with it. Grab it here.

I did also edit my first post to avoid confusion.

USAGE: Copy to HoI directory and run. It does changes to HoI.exe, so backup it.

How should it work? I set the date and black screen dissapears. I start the game and I see nothing new on menu. Is it Road to war 1936-1948??

nikhard said:
How should it work? I set the date and black screen dissapears. I start the game and I see nothing new on menu. Is it Road to war 1936-1948??
Shouldnt the ntl mod just change the dates? If thats the case start any scenario and it should go past the usual game end date of Jan 1948