• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(519132)

Recruit
8 Badges
Jul 6, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • King Arthur II
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hi.

I played KA 1 a lot and, when i go to play KA 2 I realize that in battles, there is no sound, only music. When you pick an unit they didnt say nothing, in KA 1 they say "Archers" "Infantry" "Cavalry" but in KA2... Nothing.

In other hand, the ambient and battles sounds are missing unless you zoom it, I really love hear KA 1 sounds without zoom in, because not always I can be zoomed in to the battle.

This is a bug or new game feature? Because in KA 1 the battles was deeper and funnier because that, but in KA 2, without this sounds, battles are empty, boring and with not deep. I keep playing KA 1 because this feature/bug take away my enjoyment of the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have someone more this problem? Im starting to think that is a bug and not a feature because I found sounds archives in the root directory of the game, and these sounds never play ingame. Someone knows how to fix it?