• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hives AOI 1337 is pretty good i remember taking over a russia there

Aladar,

To which? I'm not sure where Hive's AOI is (I'd look in the master link thread in the scenarios forum), but it's based on the vanilla map, a lot of good events, leaders, etc. Indeed, I wish Hivester had been around for the new map, as he would have been the best person to create a scenario for it. AOI is probably the best MP-ready but not MP-designed (i.e., Peter's, which tweaked rather than introducing new content) scenario for EU II.

1337-1918 offers a lot of interesting twists, especially in the Napoleonic Age. At the same time, it contains the usual dangers of a 1419 in re the OE and France, especially the OE. We'd probably need a Europe-only rule, at the very least.

On the other hand, I started a Sunday game thread for CK yesterday: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?583491-Sunday-Multiplayer-Game

Playing an unpatched Paradox game? Madness! Although, the game has actually grown on me now that I kicked the resolution down to its lowest setting, so I can actually see the interface (bad as it is), though I can't bring myself to shelling out $40 for a game that's going to be patched for the next year, followed by a half dozen expansions.

Since people are mentioning AOI, surely the WATK version (the venerable WATKABAOI) is worth considering?

Anyway, just to clarify, my preferences would be:
1. Interregnum
2. WATKABAOI
3. Regular
4. Whatever else

You guys can count me in for any new campaign :).

I'd vote for regular map to atract as many people as possible... Otherwise, WATKABAOI is always cool.

I would sign for some campaign eu2 just cause of nostalgy.
I am veteran of eu2 playing since i was 13 at mp(i am 21 now), but at polish eufi, so i hope i remember still a bit. I played at paradox games a few times, so maybe still anybody recognise me. I will be checking this topic periodically or just somebody call me at my skyp rap_par.

I would sign for some campaign eu2 just cause of nostalgy.
I am veteran of eu2 playing since i was 13 at mp(i am 21 now), but at polish eufi, so i hope i remember still a bit. I played at paradox games a few times, so maybe still anybody recognise me. I will be checking this topic periodically or just somebody call me at my skyp rap_par.

Do you have an icq number? It's an usual way of gathering we use around, you could be added that way to the active player's list and be counted for in any new campaign ;).

What time GMT on Sunday are y'all talking about?

Doug (back from the "dead").