• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(255172)

Turbo Tape Games Dev
1 Badges
Jan 26, 2011
turbotapegames.com
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Hello everybody,

We've made a new subforum for Modding and Custom Scenarios. It will be visible for all who have registered the game. You may have to do some aggressive refreshing (Shift-F5) on the forum on the first few hours for it to show up.

Whether you are trying to build an entire new game on top of NW:AC, or you just create single scenarios for others and yourself to enjoy, this is the forum to share your thoughts with us and other players and modders.

That is also the place if you are just playing other people's custom builds, and want to give them suggestions or a well deserved pat on the back.

When we add more information about the structure of the game and aid for modders, this is where we'll do it.

Enjoy!

Iam having some issues atm.

Forum keeps appearing and re-appearing and 50 % of the time when i see it i get this message.

$vbulletin->userinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

etc etc..

Mmh... maybe I am wrong: I am using the game code received when I purchased the game.
Now I am realising that the CD code should be different: I will check on PC where I installed Steam client and the game.
Sorry for mistake: I will abort the launch of TLAM...
Thanks!

Mmh... maybe I am wrong: I am using the game code received when I purchased the game.
Now I am realising that the CD code should be different: I will check on PC where I installed Steam client and the game.
Sorry for mistake: I will abort the launch of TLAM...
Thanks!

Sounds like you only have an issue with using the wrong key sertore. The retailer where you bought the game should be able to provide you with a forum key. Let us know if you have problems with it.

Not visible...anymore... and my registered game doesn´t show up in the my games section -.-

How are you coming along Viper? Looks to me like everything should be working for you. You even have the little medal under your portrait, are you still experiencing problems or might it have been a temporary browser issue?

Iam having some issues atm.

Forum keeps appearing and re-appearing and 50 % of the time when i see it i get this message.

$vbulletin->userinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

etc etc..

There has been some issues where the live forums been a bit slow updating with new sub-forums etc. Has it begun working properly yet?