• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good for you STEAM people, but how do I get my STARDOCK IMPULSE version updated? I thought they did "automatic updates" also, at least that had for my ELEMENTAL game.

I think, and someone else should verify so I don't break your game, that everyone except for steam can simply download the patch from the forum and just install it.
I hope that's the case.

My trying directly didn't work either. At least it didn't mess up the original. Are there any other Stardock customers here that have it working yet? My version in the Credits is showing 1.09!

WTH. The game updated itself on STEAM on my laptop, yet on my main computer it still is 1.09. I even checked the game integrity, uninstalled all the mods, and finally, deleted the game and downloaded it again :S. And still, STEAM doesn't update it.

WTH. The game updated itself on STEAM on my laptop, yet on my main computer it still is 1.09. I even checked the game integrity, uninstalled all the mods, and finally, deleted the game and downloaded it again :S. And still, STEAM doesn't update it.
That's the same problem as me..... :S I'm still on 1.09 and hasn't prompted me to update the game on STEAM...

Doesn't that mean you have to do the whole campaign all over again...?

I haven't, and I've been playing the same campaign since .11 - As far as I can tell none of the bugfixes so far affect the savegames themselves, and therefore should be save enough to keep.

Hi everyone,

- Press "U"
We added a shortcut to get to the underground view (nobody admits forgetting it in the first place..)

Uh-oh! I'm running this new patch from GamersGate, but I don't see this U option in the key settings, nor does it work. I've verified that I'm on 1.0.12, from the credits, but is something else interfering? I've got the XiDragon Cim-CAM running, but I wouldn't imagine that would turn off an entire feature.