• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you do this? If I understand everything correctly, there is nothing new in this DLC that is not part of I.C.E. :confused:

Ok, in that case I will use ICE and downloading the DLC was my contribution to Devildread's great work.

So, can I use both this DLC and the ICE mod at the same time?

They are not compatible.

Why would you do this? If I understand everything correctly, there is nothing new in this DLC that is not part of I.C.E. :confused:

Not exactly. The DLC is balanced differently than I.C.E. and some stuff is different. But yes basically you will find the units in I.C.E. too. :)

Not exactly. The DLC is balanced differently than I.C.E. and some stuff is different. But yes basically you will find the units in I.C.E. too. :)

I really do have a bad day today...

BadDay.jpg

I'll better stop posting answers and stick to questions for the rest of the day :)

Thank you Devildread. I have seen it asked already, will there be any attempt at correcting the statistics screen?

Thank you Devildread. I have seen it asked already, will there be any attempt at correcting the statistics screen?

This is not my competence. This is Paradox, I don't have a clue about their will.

These two quotes shall henceforth be known as "the two commandments":

Johan said:
Basically, this is a polished and finished mod by Devildread, one of the most respected modders in the HoI3 community

the more DLC you buy, the more Paradox will be likely to put me in charge of another one. The more money I earn, the more I keep modding for free. :D

This looks great well worth the blue coins. I can't wait to play and use this now!

One question/request though, you used a different spelling of Comintern in the technology screen, I presume the reason was realism and this would be in-keeping with your I.C.E mod I personally dont think its in-keeping with vanilla and I was wondering if you could direct me to a way to change it from "Komintern" to "Comintern"? It shouldn't bother me but it does a little :(.

Fantastic work though DD very much appreciated!!! :rolleyes:

does this DLC work with steam version of HOI3

Yes, I just bought and tested it. You have to point the installer to where you have the game installed in Steam and you have to start the game from hoi3.exe instead of the shortcut in Steam (hoi3game.exe). You can manually add a shortcut for it though.

An "Oops"?

I'm running the latest beta with this lovely little modette, and I noticed something: The "Transport Engine" tech appears to slow the transport ships down, increase their fuel consumption and increase their range. I suggest that, while I could probably make a case for any 2 out of 3, this isn't quite right...? :confused:

Thanks for your work Devildread!

Devildread,

As someone who has been enjoying your full mod for a while, I wanted to say thanks for your contributions to the community. I've just bought the Common Weapons mod as a tiny way to say thanks and encourage your future work. Hopefully, the powers-that-be won't eat up too much of everyone's $2!

Status
Not open for further replies.