• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kaio02

Private
Jan 7, 2014
Hello Guys, I'm from Brazil and I like so much this game, here we have a lot of models of bus, in CiM1 the Comet Bus (bi articulated) was one. But now we don't have any model in CiM2, okay, there are wonderfull models in game, but I see every time many people asking for bus from America, South, Central and North...

I hope in some future DLC they release a pack about this. Particularly, the model I wish to play is the "Millennium BRT" bi articulated version, low floor.

A picture of him... http://blogpontodeonibus.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/1c2aa-versc3a3o-frente.jpg

There is one in the Players Choice Vehicle pack, called Nova SA.
I really like it, although it is an american one. The nose part reminds me of a hungarian bus, called Rába Contact 292.
The bus ,which you mentioned is kind of similar to a built in trolley bus. I like the double articulations on those buses, but it can be difficult to handle in short and narrow streets. It can cause traffic jams, at least in the game...

Last edited:
There is one in the Players Choice Vehicle pack, called Nova SA.
I really like it, although it is an american one. The nose part reminds me of a hungarian bus, called Rába Contact 292.
The bus ,which you mentioned is kind of similar to a built in trolley bus. I like the double articulations on those buses, but it can be difficult to handle in short and narrow streets. It can cause traffic jams, at least in the game...

This is one of the moments where despite it's shortcomings, CiM2 actually shines as a powerful urban transport simulation. Like in real life, using 80' long Bi-Artics require proper planning. There is a reason why in the US, any buses longer than 60 foot is federally prohibited. You can't simply start running 80' bueses on a bus route where bus stop space was built initially for 40' buses. There is also limitations with road geometry, such as closely spaced intersections. This is the advantage of CiM2 allowing you to manually place bus stops.

Last edited: