• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last Oscar-class sub, "Belgorod", will be comissioned as special operation and rescue sub, without Shipwrecks, but with UUV and manned mini-subs...

Last edited:
Look at the guys under the sub.:eek:hmy:
zxsi1j.jpg
And to think, it moves around like a huge stiff fish... it's hard for me to comprehend a self-contained soap bar of metal and humans like this, is a highly mobile sub-surface vehicle. xD

when you're in a boat on the surface near the coast, and boomer or baton goes under you in shallow water, the feeling is very difficult to translate.

Especially if the sub can be seen under water - in sunny weather. I've had this experience once, near the Three Brothers rock, on Kamchatka.

Last edited:
154922386.jpg

Three Brothers. The bank is near the rock, and there is excellent fishing :) King salmon, halibut, crabs...

Last edited:
seld_akula1.jpg

and such fish, too :) This shark was caught near the Three brothers rock in summer 2009 :) not me :)

12022701ax-3.jpg

HMS Daring (behind the formation) with Pakistan’s PNS Babur (left) – in days gone by she was HMS Amazon – British tanker RFA Wave Knight (centre) and Australian frigate HMAS Parramatta (right) in the Gulf of Aden.

HMS York enjoys the sunset off the coast of Patagonia (Southern Argentina).

HMS York lines up to enter the Miraflores Locks at the start of the Panama Canal

HMS Astute lets rip a Tomahawk.

The guts of HMS Astute

More HMS Astute, for the hell of it :D

Royal Norwegian Navy frigate Roald Amundsen keeping an eye on the Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov

USS Nimitz steers hard to port at full speed. Can't be very healthy for her, can it?

A rare glimpse into the day-to-day activities of Naval War: Arctic Circle closed beta :p