• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hey guys i noticed that some minor countries dont have tech groups for instance i tried to play as sweden but i could not research anything cause i had no tech groups are you guys adding those in for next version or are you waiting to do it until the main parts are done ?

Hi guys ...
I'm back from my trip to europe (by the way I was also at waterloo, exciting).
So to recap, I have images ready for sending:
Great Britain army
Austrian army

Adonnus can i send to you?

Soon I will be working on Prussia and Russia

Yes, just send whatever you have whenever you like.

hey guys i noticed that some minor countries dont have tech groups for instance i tried to play as sweden but i could not research anything cause i had no tech groups are you guys adding those in for next version or are you waiting to do it until the main parts are done ?

It's quite difficult to know tech teams for countries in an age where these things usually weren't recorded, but I'll try to make sure every regional and major power has at least one team by next version.

Last edited:
The mod is in, relatively speaking, it's infancy, so the big bits, like the db/events/structure are getting done bit by bit, I've added a few here and there for tech teams, but only to a few major powers. I'll get round to adding in more myself, that is unless someone wants to help out and add. It's very much open, if you have the ability or know-how then of course join in and give us a hand, that's what I did!

But yeah, I'll start to look into it a little for some nations. At least providing place-holders.

I've been working sporadically and very much to myself, as is tradition in my mod-working ways. So I've not spoken to Adonnus or sent anything to him for a while.

Just to update however, I've been working on the odd event here and there, and have been testing them - they'll probs need some testing. That is if there is interest in keeping them of course. Besides that the usual minister and leader additions. Ever more are being added.

This is truly the mod I cannot wait for! I love the napoleonic era and I have a question: do you need any help with the Royal Navy?

This is truly the mod I cannot wait for! I love the napoleonic era and I have a question: do you need any help with the Royal Navy?

Oh yes please, the one bit I don't have any information about is navies, any help would be totally appreciated.

Ciao Adonnus
are you unable to use the pictures that I have sent to you? Did you find also the latest that I sent you on 18 and 19 August?

In summary; these are the pictures that I've posted so far:
- Great Britain
- France
- Austria
- Prussia
- Russia

available:
- Bavaria
- Baden Wurttemberg
- Saxony
- Spain / Portugal
- The Netherlands / Belgium
For the latter, there are not many pictures that can be used.

Oh yes please, the one bit I don't have any information about is navies, any help would be totally appreciated.

Great! Shall I post some info about various ships and lists of commanders here or somewhere else?

Actually Adonnus, wanted to ask a question if I may? I remember we briefly discussed between ourselves the Naples and Sicily tags, as there were two, it's good that we've got the Bourbon kingdom as now one, as opposed to two, but were you going to have the other tag, which I think was originally just for Sicily as the Revolutionary/Napoleonic Naples states? Wanted to know so I could make a head start on ministers and leaders for the 1799 Republic/Napoleonic Kingdom.

Yes, U66 is the old Naples (Fedinand) Kingdom, so you can use U67 for Murat's Naples if you want.

Sweet, thanks dude.
I'll be able to email you a new load of things soon. Including some events, among many db things, some of which need a bit of tweaking, but I have the week off, so I'll work on them a bit!