• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(141708)

Sergeant
3 Badges
May 12, 2009
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
I started a new thread yesterday about how the patch failed to install on my Fujitsu 5010 lifebook tablet. There were two or three replies.

I even wrote out the error message that came up about 2 thirds of the way through the install, telling me there was a runtime error.

Hoping that I might have had a response from Paradox or Nitro about it...I checked the forum this morning and could not find the thread at all.

I clicked on my login name to look at other posts, but a message came up that I did not have proper authorization for that kind of a search...weird.

"$vbulletin->userinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If not, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If you fear your account might have been disabled without knowing why, you should contact the Forum Administration. Do not re-register under a new name!"

I have never had a thread disappear on me. Sometimes a moderator might move a thread...but seeing there is only a general forum here...that doesn't seem to be the case.

I have checked back 4 pages...was going to bump the thread...but I started ending up in the pre-beta threads.

I have checked three or four times...but can't find it. I will search again after posting this new thread...and my luck will be that I missed it each of the 3 or 4 times I went in search of it.

Has anyone had a thread disappear? Hope I can find it...