• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, can you post the ledger page that lists nations sorted by their population? That's usually the most interesting page for me.

What? You didn't sphere-inherit Luxemborg?

On topic- wars. It looks like China lost territory to the UK- did the every try to get it back? Did France ever try to get their cores from you?

China made no attempts that I know to get their land back, France never made any attempts to get land back from me.

Is there a reason you didn't colonize?

Started to get my life rating down late, had no high rating ports early; by the time I had it all they where all colonized.

I'm playing as Russia now and I have a good chunk of eastern Africa colonized. Some games I colonize, others I just sit back and relax and watch TV :)

I'm curious, can you post the ledger page that lists nations sorted by their population? That's usually the most interesting page for me.

2012-07-14_00003.jpg

2012-07-14_00002.jpg

2012-07-14_00001.jpg

Nice...USA ignored Mexico, as always.

In my first (and only game as of yet), the USA took its current shape by pounding at the Mexicans. Even moreso, they took 2 more states making Mexico smaller than it is right now.

My thoughts exactly.
Not everyone is powerplaying theor way through the game. Some don't play the game to beat out enormous scores and just blob their way around. When I see players posting screenshots of how they successfully became an ahistorical blob, Im put off and I think BO-RING!

Status
Not open for further replies.