• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wtf is goin on here all these smiley faces, AHHHHHHH!

Multiplayer in EU2 has a lot of things to be better and more or less playable.
Only 8 players?? Is the Paradox kidding? For good game we need at least 12-14.

About server "valkyrienet". Does it work properly? From Great Russia is absolutely impossible connect

Hello folks! I must admit that I'm not to good with this clan-registration thing. I hope for someone else to be my leader ;) Someone who knows a little more about clanbases. And one more thing: at the moment I don't have access to internet on a regular basis. Just as you people know:cool:

Yours sincerely Ulyanov.

Originally posted by DmTs
Multiplayer in EU2 has a lot of things to be better and more or less playable.
Only 8 players?? Is the Paradox kidding? For good game we need at least 12-14.

About server "valkyrienet". Does it work properly? From Great Russia is absolutely impossible connect

If you have a Russian Snowball version of EU 2 - then yep you have no chance to play on valkyrie.net - the incompatibility of Russian and English versions - thus you have to play only thru LAN - join Russian EU2 League ---

http://www.snowball.ru/forums/?board=eurus

Have fun

Originally posted by Prince Eugene
The BUB Clan demands vassalation of your clan. We are active in the clanbase and can run your clan properly. Denial of our demands will result in a state of hostility.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure I set the AI agressiveness to "weakling". I wonder...