• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Replacing all CRD (Al-Andalus) with GRA (Granada) in the save file (not the "real" one, obviously), and then just setting Al-Andalus as a custom country name for him worked.

You were not supposed to talk in public secret mega-puper password at my bday ! Now i have to change all my passwords !

Congratulations, Tonz! Woho!

Can I come to the party?

happy birthday, tonio! make yourself a gift and come back to us!

thats nothing for you, mats...tonio drinks absinth starting in the morning untill the evening! ;)

oh, yesterday it was beer, becherovka, rome and even small vodka :D

Hi

Tried to create a new game but it only gives a link to previous games. Seems to me that the tourlist for Valkyrie.net 2008a is full. How can a new one be created?

edit: The EU2 stats

added

nice, thx alot

There is something strange with the stats page's leader generator. It generates leaders OK and the stats of the generator is saved. But all the previous entries of the leader generator stats are overwritten at every new generation, effectively making backtracking impossible.

To clarify, when you go back to an earlier save and check what leaders was generated for that date, the leaders display correctly, but the stats of the generator are those that was used the LAST generation, and not the generation that was done for the date you're looking at.

I know it worked last time I generated, so not sure what happened.

There is something strange with the stats page's leader generator. It generates leaders OK and the stats of the generator is saved. But all the previous entries of the leader generator stats are overwritten at every new generation, effectively making backtracking impossible.

To clarify, when you go back to an earlier save and check what leaders was generated for that date, the leaders display correctly, but the stats of the generator are those that was used the LAST generation, and not the generation that was done for the date you're looking at.

I know it worked last time I generated, so not sure what happened.

generator works always same way.

To make new leaders above current generation, you need to download save with leaders and upload it to stats.
When you download new save with new leaders, be sure you don`t make it from cache (f5 usually helps).

I`m not sure i have desire to work to store whole history of generations and then make possible to use different setups.

I saw you made some changes to the display, such as moving CoT entry and making it red etc. Very nice! :)

Tonioz said:
generator works always same way.

To make new leaders above current generation, you need to download save with leaders and upload it to stats.
When you download new save with new leaders, be sure you don`t make it from cache (f5 usually helps).

I`m not sure i have desire to work to store whole history of generations and then make possible to use different setups.
Hm, ok. I was convinced that the generator worked the way I described above before, but you would know of course.

About generating several set of leaders to the same save file, that I know you have to re-upload for it to work. What I was trying to get at was that the displayed "settings of generator" (a little box you can tick when generating) were not stored for a specific save file. When generating for the SAME save file, the setting display is overwritten to display the latest generation, and that's of course natural (the earlier generated leaders and stat settings for those are lost from display).

But should really the settings from earlier save games also be overwritten? Was that how it worked before? I may be crazy, but I was sure I at several times went back to check an earlier save game and looked at what stats the leaders for that session were generated with, just to make sure I got them right for the session I was generating to now. But that can't be done now, as all the generator settings for all different save files are equal, and the leaders below those settings have nothing to do with those stats anymore (and old set of randoms for 1511 are "said to" be generated with uber-stat-settings, when ubers were generated for a new session 1774, for example).

But should really the settings from earlier save games also be overwritten? Was that how it worked before? I may be crazy, but I was sure I at several times went back to check an earlier save game and looked at what stats the leaders for that session were generated with, just to make sure I got them right for the session I was generating to now. But that can't be done now, as all the generator settings for all different save files are equal, and the leaders below those settings have nothing to do with those stats anymore (and old set of randoms for 1511 are "said to" be generated with uber-stat-settings, when ubers were generated for a new session 1774, for example).

No, it always works like right now.
I`m playing HOI2 MP now, first official games. Russian tournament, i reached semi-final right now winning all duels :)
By this i think i will play HOI3MP, so i`ll make hoi3 stats. If they will need generator, i may once decide to update generator to able to store previous setups. Maybe once i get the mood to do it before (maybe tomorrow :) )

P.S. By the way, Mats, i noticed that victor played only 2,7 sessions per game :) That explains his behaviour.

No, it always works like right now.
Strange. I suppose I was just delusional.
I`m playing HOI2 MP now, first official games. Russian tournament, i reached semi-final right now winning all duels :)
By this i think i will play HOI3MP, so i`ll make hoi3 stats. If they will need generator, i may once decide to update generator to able to store previous setups. Maybe once i get the mood to do it before (maybe tomorrow :) )
Hehe, nice job. Good luck. Although you should return to eu2 MP.
P.S. By the way, Mats, i noticed that victor played only 2,7 sessions per game :) That explains his behaviour.
Heh, no comment ;)