• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

conanthelibrari

Captain
16 Badges
Nov 2, 2003
Visit site
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • King Arthur II
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Elven Legacy Collection
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
I went through with Morgana and completed the Nimue story line where I lost my old army units with Morgana, but "gained/recruited" new oes. After getting Merlin back, my recruited army disappeared, leaving me with just my three heroes and a warg unit with Morgana.

What happened to my other units that I had with her before? I can't afford to reoutfit her with a new army right now, so she is useless right now.

Is this a bug? Did I do something wrong? Also, I am stuck north of Antonines wall right now by the faceless lord blocking access to the south for Morgana.

Thanks for the help.

Those other units were just loaned to you, as opposed to given to you. The exception is the Warg unit. As for Morgana, she is pretty much stuck there (and useless) until the other characters complete their missions and you advance to Chapter 5, where the first mission is for Lancelot/William to remove the Faceless Lords so that Morgana can return back south.

You dont have to give Morgana a new army, Chapter 5's missions are not specific to any hero, and, imho, the ideal setup is to have one main army with your best units and heroes doing the quest battles while a secondary army takes care of any invaders. Chapter 5 pretty much consists of either allying with Wales, Saxony, or Morgawse, and then curbstomping the other two.