• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bet your gonna colonize the spicey islands!
Either that or you suddenly control all of europe for some random reason.
Nice AAR you got there, keep it up!

spl said:
Well...yes... :rofl:
but something else happens :p

OK, Kongo DoWs you, but this time they are allied with Ming; Ming invades all Eastern Europe and you are forced to move your capital to Bourbon. Then you inherit Burgundy and manage to drive the Ming and Kongolese out of your lands, set up wineries in all your provinces and live happy ever after. Am I close? :p

aldriq said:
OK, Kongo DoWs you, but this time they are allied with Ming; Ming invades all Eastern Europe and you are forced to move your capital to Bourbon. Then you inherit Burgundy and manage to drive the Ming and Kongolese out of your lands, set up wineries in all your provinces and live happy ever after. Am I close? :p
Close, but no cigar :p

ok Kongo allies with what is left of France, OE and GB and kills you so you move your capital to some remote place we didn't know you had and then you inherit the rest of Europe and the world and you manage to beat the Kongolese led alliance.

comagoosie said:
I highly doubt you will declare war on France, but knowing you...
I may do it just to spite you. You Texas cattle season joke wasn't that funny... ;)
Especially considering how I have never actually ridden a horse in my life...
Didn't you learn anything from my Texas AAR!!!
Maybe I will have to do another...

spl said:
I may do it just to spite you. You Texas cattle season joke wasn't that funny... ;)
Especially considering how I have never actually ridden a horse in my life...
Didn't you learn anything from my Texas AAR!!!
Maybe I will have to do another...

Ironic, I have a horsefarm. :rofl:

I still think you will be annexed by 1700, but knowing your skill spl.... ;)

you'll be annexed by 1650.:)