• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HIO....wow it works...lol. OKAY i am not a modder but have played around with the game in the past for my personal amusement. THE above attached file is the industry tech i am currently using....i vastly raised the amount of supply effeceinty so you should start wiTH more supply production and as you reseach producation and agriculture techs you will gain more supplies produce per IC. YOU will notice as you play this mod gives lots of events that improve industry effeceinty to insane levels. FOR example MY current japan game i have ic level of 535...and USA and soveit union (both at peace) and germany have more ic. THIS OF COURSE HAS LEAD TO SHORTAGES OF ENERGY AND METALS WORLDWIDE. JUST to make my game playable i gave some 20 or so countries free offmap energy and metal by editing my save game. ANOTHER problem is that some minor countries dont reseach industry techs at all. FIXING this is beyond my skill....frankly if i havent played so far in my JAPAN game i give up on this mod.

Is the attached file part of Mod 33, or is it your own patch? I dont recall Mod 33 having such a IC boost?

hmmmm......INFARMMOT...pretty sure i posted this on another mod site and wasnt for mod33....indeed not even sure I posted it for a dh mod....might have been and AOD mod....been years since i played the 33mod....and since i cant remember where i posted that comment i would totally disregrad it....ty

opps.....finally took the time to reread all the posts on this mod...you were right...i did post that.....funny i didnt remember since i so rarely post.....from rereading everything and kickstarting my old memory it seems that the version (the newest one i think) had a bug in it that i sort of fixed....but as i said in the posts i am no moder and not sure if i broke the game as it seems every nation got huge amounts of ic which cause a shortage of energy/rares/metals. I cant say if my fix had this side effect or if that was MOD33 itself since the mod does have high costs for units....either way i havent played this mod in over 2 years and not sure if it was 100% fully adjusted for DH patch 1.05.1. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION....good luck with it and do post if your play this mod and it works....or not.

Reactions:
What happens if you let Roosevelt get assassinated?

10% chance to see CSA uprising against federal government and dozens of generic uprisings
So you will have castrated US without economic boosts