[MOD] Twilight of the Gods, hardcore DH1.04 gameplay GER vs USSR

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
humm, well where would you like some sent to??? Oh Great Mod Maker :D And any country special kind of chocolate?

As always mikey1871, thanks for the support.
Just a quick update. With MDS passing 500,000 views, and with RUS troops in Syria, I could not ignore my idea to do a quick MDS version covering today's situation in the middle east. The new MDS mod will start in June 2015, so the player should be able to gameplay the situation in Syria and the Ukraine, not to mention the South China Sea etc etc.

So Twilight is waiting while I do this MDS scenario.

Don't worry, Twilight is very close to my heart and I will be returning to it asap, and finishing it as soon as I possibly can. As it says on page 1, I am 4/5 of the way to completing this mod.

I'm hoping to create something different, something classy.

Reactions:
THANKS!
I was just about to post in my other thread. That is a GREAT SITE. Thanks for thinking of me!

This mod here, pity I cannot do 2 mods at the same time, but I'm currently doing PUTIN and that is taking up all of my time.

But I'll be back to this beauty!
Nova, you've started another one??? Goodness man!! finish one project at a time lol We love your work but most of it we can't play anymore because of the game upgrade to 1.04 full. You need a boss to tell you to finish one thing first. where is the wife? maybe she can get you to concentrate on one mod at a time hahaha :D said with all humility also :p

Nova, you've started another one??? Goodness man!! finish one project at a time lol We love your work but most of it we can't play anymore because of the game upgrade to 1.04 full. You need a boss to tell you to finish one thing first. where is the wife? maybe she can get you to concentrate on one mod at a time hahaha :D said with all humility also :p
Doing one thing all the time could get tedious and burn out the person.

Doing one thing all the time could get tedious and burn out the person.

What happens when I'm doing a mod is, that your life becomes the mod. It is everything that you do and every thought (almost) that you have.
You work very hard, but exhaustion creeps up on you.
You're dog-tired, yet still committed and working, but the pace is dropping.
Then you take a break.
You get distracted by something else, maybe helping a guy with another mod, maybe doing something with the E3 map...
You take a break from the mod for a day.
Another day.
Another day.
You get back to the mod, but now you see the stuff that is wrong, so you start to rethink the mod or some of the mod.
But you have already lost the initiative, you are confused with stuff that used to be so crystal clear.
... what was I thinking when I was doing this... ?

Once you stop, it is almost impossible to get back where you left off, as simply time has passed, you are older, and wiser.
But you KNOW you'll get back, as the idea is still a great one, all the new stuff, you still buzz when you think of it.

I'll be back after PUTIN.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.