• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry to hear that about your mod Arturius, but real life is your priority. Best of luck with your degree!

I've 2 science degrees and am unemployed, since I suppose I'm too old at 56(eek!). Sometimes I think I should have been a plumber...

You have 56 and is uneployed? :eek:hmy: Europe is in a so terrible crisis right now?

Novapaddy said he's been out of work for many years- in the US, a big gap on your resume that can't be explained by school or whatever is a huge block to getting into any kind of career. I guess it's the same in Europe.

Novapaddy said he's been out of work for many years- in the US, a big gap on your resume that can't be explained by school or whatever is a huge block to getting into any kind of career. I guess it's the same in Europe.

I hate modern world :(

Hi guys, sadly I have to withdraw from any kind modding for around one year. I have to get my university degree in this time urgently. For now I'm not able to make any statements about the future of this mod. If anybody wants to continue developing the mod he would get the files and my support as much as I can. I'm sorry for all guys who have awaited this mod and had made contributions to it.

i was considering some kind of mutual development of mods since we share the same time frame and i would also love to see more ww1 mods out, so i would not mind helping the mod along a bit :) (and of course also get great ideas from each other)

i was considering some kind of mutual development of mods since we share the same time frame and i would also love to see more ww1 mods out, so i would not mind helping the mod along a bit :) (and of course also get great ideas from each other)

Isn't Fernando Torres doing a WW1 mod. Did I see a recruiting thread a few weeks back?

It would be good to post what you have here, just incase someone does want to work on it, anyways hope that you do get that degree, and good Luck!

Since it is requested from time to time here are the files of the mod that has to be on hold already in its infancy. It is compatible to 1.04, also I have implemented the latest version of E3-Mod. Be aware that there is nothing to play, you will see error messages and you will not see much content except unfinished scenarios and some art and design experiments. Don't waste your time and bandwidth if you are expecting something playable here. I've uploaded the files as resource for modders. Use anything you want to use. About the future of the mod I still can't say anything definitely.

https://mega.co.nz/#!BZMV1C5A!H4L66fuaYHzC_uSQc8lQLUeOlv48yRo47o5Y7dILxaQ

Last edited: