• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
On the Taoist, I will fix that, thanks for commenting about it. It should be tao_opinion, because there is a religion in game with code name of "tao".

Big blobs? Nah, I actually really enjoy the balkanized approach. Have you checked out the Lux submod for Less Balkanized Lux Invicta? It makes some larger realms for people who don't enjoy the chaos of small realms as much. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/submod-less-balkanised-lux-invicta.1124803/

It is weird that I am not able to Adopt Chinese Imperialism as a Sino-Hellenic. Indo-Hellenic culture should also give the discount too.

That would be an oversight since the Chinese mechanics came out years after Lux Invicta was last in full on development.

Just taoism gets the chance I think right now. I will look into allowing it for more.

The lore set up from the start is what made the world so balkanized. If you read the old dev's posts and such on this forum, you can see a bit into their thinking and how they presented it. Check the first post in this thread, that contains the timeline and info.