• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovg

Major
105 Badges
Mar 18, 2009
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Iron Cross
  • King Arthur II
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Honor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
Since modforenjoy cleary is commiting a crime, I belive that we could raise funds to buy it collectively and then distribute it for free here, on paradoxplaza.

The question is, whom will everyone trust their cents (the mod itself is 4 USD)?

I think a paradox employee would be that person. (any volunteers ? :D)

I also belive paypall to be the perfect way in which funds could be gathered.

If a mod thinks this action is illegal, please delete this thread.

So, what do you say guys and girls? Are you interested in spending about 20 cents (provided 20 people would donate) to get this modification?

Ok, since we're basicly just two guys, I am starting to consider buying it myslef, after all 4$ is not really a lot and I can burn it on the altar of altruism. Would it be legal to just upload it somewhere and post links here?

Ok, since we're basicly just two guys, I am starting to consider buying it myslef, after all 4$ is not really a lot and I can burn it on the altar of altruism. Would it be legal to just upload it somewhere and post links here?

i think so, they dont have copyright or something like that. you go upload all that three mods here?

it is only 4$, 3€. i think everyone can miss that but i think is more is about the symbollic thing. and it is illegal what they do. i am always loyal to the law, except at the point about movies donwloading from the interent:eek:o:eek:o.

i also dont have paypal and i never needed it, i dont think that it is really safe. there are many websites about fake money for paypal.

you do realize that some of their mods have a hacked .exe included?

Distributing the .exe is forbidden and before you guys start anything which could get you banned, i would consult someone from the Paradox Team...

Distributing the .exe is forbidden and before you guys start anything which could get you banned, i would consult someone from the Paradox Team...

This.

Nuff said.

I'd give funds but i am an underaged student and my familly is cash strapped right now.
But i do offer my modding help to those who will buy it for the community.

Counter Method: They distribute a .exe that is mod34's patch+prov limits removal.
Find someone who can code and make him make a patch that add what is added by the .exe

Or just distribute the .exe by PM, if you care about the illegalness of this.
Why should Pdox punish us anyway? We would do them a favor by illiminating MFE. More cash for them!

Since I haven't been too active here, could you tell me what this all is about? modforenjoy?

+1 a some one share the info on who they are?

Ae they using the HOI engine? because don’t they need paradox's permission like what the guys from AoD.

I think it would be best to see what the moderators and admin have to say because I don’t think its a good think talking about this due to the legal ground its on because if they do have permission you are talking about Illegal downloads and you don’t have to read the rules to know that this will get you band and in a lot of trouble

Mod For Enjoy is a internet company selling their kit product at a price, 3-4 $. Their production is "mod" that use the hoi2 arma engine, they include a patched .exe with removed engine map limitations and as such they have a big new map in the same fashion of the vannila map (weird prov forms and broders). And then they have mods for their production such mods are Mod34 and NNMod, both of which will only be avaiable for arma through MFE.

As far as we know no admin or mod responded to the MFE problem.

Now problems:
1) They distribute
2) A mod is supposed to be some thing of for friendly community use not commercial.
3) They sell it without Paradox's approval.
4)WTF?

Yeah, and "liberating" it for common folk is the right thing to do.
They ain't got no rights to many materials they include.
Hence we're plotting an e-offensive against them.

I have brought this to the attention of Paradox staff.

Please remain seated until the fasten seatbelts sign has been switched off.

Oh and yes, even if their action is illegal (let's wait for Paradox to comment on that) buying it with the express purpose of breaking their TOU would be, too. So there shall be no more talk of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.