• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yup, I'll have something working very soon, now that I've learned something that makes compatibility much easier. I wanted to add a few more features before I started releasing a bunch of compatibility submods, but I might end up scraping most of that for now.

Yup, I'll have something working very soon, now that I've learned something that makes compatibility much easier. I wanted to add a few more features before I started releasing a bunch of compatibility submods, but I might end up scraping most of that for now.

I appreciate that, especially as the two mods complement one another. Hopefully it won't be difficult to update as much in the future when you add features, but I'll be keeping an eye on this mod, in any case.

I managed to try this out with CK2+ and absolutely love it but I'm still going to hold out on a possible Prince&Thane capability mod in the future as it's currently my favorite overhaul mod atm. But if you plan on adding features, I'd love to see those first as the focus should always be on the mod itself. Keep up the great work :)

Any chance that this will be compatible with balansegang as that is really something that needs doing in that otherwise great mod?

Okay, I've updated the mod for 1.06b, and I've added compatible versions for F&F and Balansegang. I admittedly haven't tested either of these versions very thoroughly, so let me know if there is any weirdness. I've left the old version of the CK2+ compatible submod, but I'll make a new version once Wiz updates. As for the Prince and the Thane, it looks like that mod hasn't been updated for 1.06 yet, but once it is, I'll make a compatible version for that one too.

I'm going away on vacation soon, so I probably won't update or post for two weeks starting this Monday, but I have plans to expand this mod at some point. I really like the 1.06 kill plot changes, so I think I'll make events for my seduce plot instead of decisions, but I think that I'll hybridize it by leaving a decision for a really high plot power. I will also make a new version of the plot which will let you bring female characters of importance (princesses, claimants, etc) from neighboring realms to your court as lovers, perhaps with the possibility of annulling their marriages or something like that.

Sounds great JG. The newest version of Prince&Thane should release in a couple days (according to Idib) but may be slightly delayed due to todays patch. Either way, I'm looking forward to the compatibility mod.

Okay, I've updated the mod for 1.06b, and I've added compatible versions for F&F and Balansegang. I admittedly haven't tested either of these versions very thoroughly, so let me know if there is any weirdness. I've left the old version of the CK2+ compatible submod, but I'll make a new version once Wiz updates. As for the Prince and the Thane, it looks like that mod hasn't been updated for 1.06 yet, but once it is, I'll make a compatible version for that one too.

I'm going away on vacation soon, so I probably won't update or post for two weeks starting this Monday, but I have plans to expand this mod at some point. I really like the 1.06 kill plot changes, so I think I'll make events for my seduce plot instead of decisions, but I think that I'll hybridize it by leaving a decision for a really high plot power. I will also make a new version of the plot which will let you bring female characters of importance (princesses, claimants, etc) from neighboring realms to your court as lovers, perhaps with the possibility of annulling their marriages or something like that.

Thanks much! These would be the versions marked 1.05, correct?

I'm going on a week's vacation myself, starting tomorrow, so there won't be too much time for testing--but I'll let you know if I find anything in the next 24 hours, and once I get back.

Last edited:
Yes, 1.05 is for 1.06b vanilla, as Paradox made some critical changes to plot_events.txt, which I edit for this mod. I've left the old CK2+ version up for now, until Wiz updates.

For Treaty of Verdun? I don't necessarily have a problem with that, but you say in your OP the only things you want to change are history files and such, not game settings. Additionally, unless you have some planned changes in the next version, it looks like there aren't any common files between your mod and my mod, meaning if a player wants to use my objectives with your mod, they already can if they run both mods. It just seem kind of silly to do a full integration when both mods are already fully compatible.

Again though, I don't really have a problem with it. You have my permission to include it. :)

Okay, last update for two weeks. I probably won't be able to update or fix anything for a while, so if there is any comments or suggestions, now is the time.

I've made the seduce plot work a bit like murder plots. Instead of being entirely decision-based, there are events that will fire and allow you to succeed. There is still a decision for 100% plot power, though.

I've also tweaked and added some things for the nickname events.

Lastly, I found it confusing to keep track of which courtiers my character is friends with, so I've added a decision that will fire an event that will clearly display who are your friends and rivals, and even show your lover if you have one. Here:

9xFNe.jpg

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot. I've tweaked the implementation of the mod a bit and the base version is now fully compatible with F&F, so those of you wanting the content of both mods can now do so without having to play a separate version.

Last edited: