• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six free new user-made scenarios in the workshop! Awesome, guys, and thank you.

Eridan Ampora: Playing yours now. That's a hell of a rebellion! It does take some time to take out airfields with Mavericks. Well made, sir.

Update: Got it! No idea how to save the radar station from being bombed, and I felt the clever lack of support aircraft, but this is a neat and compact scenario.

Last edited:
Yeah, I gave the rebels the edge with the radar to compensate for the Government forces having the Type 45.

I found a rather dangerous way of taking out the airfield was with bombs- it means getting really close, and so that jamming aircraft is vital. They are more powerful than mavericks though.

Yeah, I gave the rebels the edge with the radar to compensate for the Government forces having the Type 45.
It was maybe a bit too easy to kill the patrol boats. You can make it harder by giving the rebels skjolds; maybe an option when you play on "hard"?

I found a rather dangerous way of taking out the airfield was with bombs- it means getting really close, and so that jamming aircraft is vital. They are more powerful than mavericks though.
Neat.

I switched most of the Typhoons to KEPT and HARM to make the turnaround faster (firing at longer distance = sooner home to rearm).

I was thinking of giving them a Type 23, but that might be too much. Would be difficult to explain how they would have acquired some Skjolds though, I think for now I will just give them more patrol boats. Maybe a frigate on hard.

Also, how do you set an objective for a group of ships to reach a specific location? I am trying to make a Ragnarok Armada style mission where the Russians invade Britain, but I am having a bit of difficulty figuring out the objective system.

I see. What is the difference between "unitclass in region" and "role in region"?

Also, if I want to edit the mission already on the workshop, will I have to remove it fully then upload a new one? Or can I edit one that is already up?

Last edited:
UnitClass (Id) means that the victory condition/trigger only applies to a specific unit type, like an Arleigh Burke or an F-35A. If it is defined by role, many different units may fulfill it. A specific role can be IsSurfaceShip or IsFixedWingAircraft which apply to many different unit classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.