• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
/edit
It's an amazing job you're doing here, RRT877. I'm really looking forward in expectation to see this work all done. It really adds a lot of fun and flavour to the game.

/edit: nevermind

Keep the great work going on, man!

Last edited:
Please, don't get me wrong.
It's an amazing job you're doing here, RRT877. I'm really looking forward in expectation to see this work all done. It really adds a lot of fun and flavour to the game.

The problem is that countries like Hungary (i.e.) choose to change flag (since it's in the script the possibility to do so) to the Nazi version, but there's no shield_hun_naz.bmp in folder.
My suggestion is that in further beta versions of the mod you add scripts only for the nations that have shields & flags included in the downloadable .RAR file.

Keep the great work going on, man!

Hm, strange, my Hungary is fully working, exact of the Social Democrat Flag, wich will be fixed in the next alpha.

/edit

If something appears that looks like this, this is a 404 bug, because the shield ( big flag ) or the flag ( smaller waving flag ) file is missing.

Please report such a bug as soon as possible.

Please tell me witch country and witch politic. And I'll fix the error as soon as possible.

Last edited:
It seems that the file I've downloaded has an incomplete set of shields/flags.
The last country that has a full range of ideology there is Egypt.

/edit: nevermind, my mistake

Last edited:
Nevermind, the U40 tag is Reichskommissariat Ostland, not United Baltic Duchy.
____

Finland's Fascist flag (not shield) is Iceland's Nazi flag, I have edited in the right one in my Finland post, anyone that wants this fixed right away must save the new flag and name it "flag_fin_fas" and paste it in your flags folder.
The Danish Nazi flag is 404'd, and Iceland does not change flags when I coup them, I assume that there are no flag related events for them as of yet.

It seems that the file I've downloaded has an incomplete set of shields/flags.
The last country that has a full range of ideology there is Egypt.
Not all nations have flags for all ideologies due to the mod still being in alpha version.

Last edited:
One tiny nitpick... or two perhaps:

* Change the "Establish a Republican flag" line to "Adopt the Republican flag". National flag is not an state institution so you cannot establish it.;)

* I found massive amount of national flags flipped or mirrored if you will and it's quite annoying. I'm fixing the flags on my own, but I can't do it alone :p

Not all nations have flags for all ideologies due to the mod still being in alpha version.
/edit: nevermind

Leonaru said:
If you haven't done it already, I strongly suggest to check out the Grand Flag Page:

http://hoiflags.blogspot.com/

collecting all the flags from the Grand Flag Request thread.
Collecting all the flags posted over here too!

ps.: Tks for the advertising... :)

--------
@RRT877:
I think that I found out what's going on with the counters. That's perhaps not a simple "flag icon" problem. It seems that what's going on is that when you set the extension (like _len) to a flag, it also adds the extension for the counter. I'm afraid that you've to add as much counters as flags in the mod to them work properly...

Last edited:
One tiny nitpick... or two perhaps:

* Change the "Establish a Republican flag" line to "Adopt the Republican flag". National flag is not an state institution so you cannot establish it.;)

* I found massive amount of national flags flipped or mirrored if you will and it's quite annoying. I'm fixing the flags on my own, but I can't do it alone :p

there is a photshop act in the modding documentation folder, of dh, that does exactly that, flip the flag saves it and closes the file automaticly.

Arab League:

Nazi:

shield_ara_nazwon6.png

flag_ara_naz6p4e.png

Fascist:

shield_ara_fassppz.png

flag_ara_fascpo5.png

Paternal Autocrat:

shield_ara_autpsoj.png

flag_ara_autvpfe.png

Social Conservative:

shield_ara_sco5ou4.png