• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I disagree with the use of Colours. I think that black 'n' white works awesomely for this.

Well, that is left to your imagination how limited the time frame in the Paradox was.

But if I can motivate electronicINK we will make an "unofficial" sequel. It will be a bit more philosophical and partly realistic but sometimes even like Pokemons.
A real crazy mixture but we will try to do our best if time is not running short again.

Actually we are having a one week vacation so this manga is ready as you can read it. We hope that the Paradox judges have good imagination concerning the limited time... ;)

The story is almost finished for the sequel. This (time) Paradox Interactive manga woke up
the dormant skills for doing mangas in us...

Hopefully electronicINK will win, visit Stockholm and get me the Snus, finally. :)

Thread closed due to spam-bot infestation. Debar, if you would like to continue your AAR in this thread, please contact me or another AARland demi-Mod, Mod or Admin.

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle.