• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I vote for terrain map with higher transparency, so we see the terrain, but it doesn't get to excessive with units, texts and numbers necessary for the game.

I vote for terrain map with higher transparency, so we see the terrain, but it doesn't get to excessive with units, texts and numbers necessary for the game.

Yes I will choose the golden middle, so everyone will be satisfied.
I am curently working with Illustrator to fit the worldmap on HoI2... it can take some time until next screens will arrive.

This looks really promising!

A minor nitpick: the province of Lithuania that you named "Klaipeda" should be named "Siauliai", because Klaipėda ir the Lithuanian name for what the Germans call Memel. Also, Klaipėda/Memel belongs to Lithuania after the WW2, so it should be part of Lithuania after the fall of the USSR. Just thought I'd let you know :)

Are there any preliminary maps for North America?

Here you can the my current Photoshop status: The blank map is already done, next I will start with making the greyscale from it.

To show the difference between the original map and mine... Provinces in Europe and North America will be a bit small than before. Errrr.. if you want to conquer Ukraine and Russia as Germany... then try it if you can manage those distances. :D

Here you can the my current Photoshop status: The blank map is already done, next I will start with making the greyscale from it.

To show the difference between the original map and mine... Provinces in Europe and North America will be a bit small than before. Errrr.. if you want to conquer Ukraine and Russia as Germany... then try it if you can manage those distances. :D

Your work is beautiful Mexbuild

That's the smexiest map ever.

BTW, is there really NO province limit or is it just very high?

I think it's around 10,000 provinces or so. So from a practical standpoint it's unlimited as you can't really make a practical map for HOI2 which has 10,000 provinces.

Or I'm confusing this with another project and it is pretty much unlimited.