• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here you can see more of Asia except Burma. Take a look on Koreas coastline.

Pretty detailed it is!

No province for Sikkim eh?:)

damn this looks too good ! have you any special need on development side on which we can support you ? Please PM me if yes and i will try to give you some backup in 1.4/1.5

You are too late ;)
I have been in contact with him since before this thread has been opened :D

If you want to test the limitations you can use my old "Project New Europe" and I cann add one or two provinces with their own port. Thank you very much for the nice support.

BTW: If you wanna help me then post me some links to maps of the USSR or Russia with a miller or mercator projection a high resolution. Russia is the country most difficult to make.

Last edited:
If you want to test the limitations you can use my old "Project New Europe" and I cann add one or two provinces with their own port. Thank you very much for the nice support.

BTW: If you wanna help me then post me some links to maps of the USSR or Russia with a miller or mercator projection a high resolution. Russia is the country most difficult to make.

Please make 2 maps:
One with extra ports
One with larger dimensions(as we discussed on PM)

But this will take some time If you understand.

yes, i understand - thats why i have been waiting patiently until now.:rolleyes:

The time it takes to recieve these test maps just concernes what patch the fix will be in. I cant get it into 1.04 if i get the maps after its been released.;)

No, please DO NOT include this in 1.04! It will take months before it is released in that case!
But do add it in some patch, it's awesome.

No, please DO NOT include this in 1.04! It will take months before it is released in that case!
But do add it in some patch, it's awesome.

No, the map itself will not be included in patch 1.04
But the fix for the ports limit probably will. That is what Lennartos and Mexbuild were discussing

Not really the Elbe is wide and deep enough for military ships. Also in Anterpen is a great port.
(I post the last post here to show that adding ports is possible.)

Just for you. Adding more Ports is still possible! :D

Let's go to Hamburg, eat some fish.

We are there.