• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ugh...I knew I shouldn't have watched it. Modifier: self-confidence -50%

Oh come on Captain, they feed on the pain and misery they can inflict on any poor soul they find, you know this.

I'd draw the comparison with the Buddha and his seven maras but if my analogy turns out to be true you'd attain enlightenment and leave this plane of existence and thus not being able to continue to produce more sweet games.

Yeah I know, I'm still too attached to the awesomeness of this world to want to leave just yet so I can afford to be somewhat small and petty.

Last edited:
Ugh...I knew I shouldn't have watched it. Modifier: self-confidence -50%

I thought you we're pretty awesome, dude. Although, anyone with a Nordic-style accent wins me over immediately. :rofl:

I usually have the patience of a coma struck sloth on vacation. I'm also pretty fond of Steam but if they mishandle the Sengoku release as they've mishandled so many PI releases I'm going straight to GG for this one. I like Asian history and the character oriented PI games so this is a perfect match.

@Kandletaadu
The word ninja is pronounced as niña in Swedish. Yes, I guess that sounds funny to a native Spanish speaker but trust me, the Spanish language have some words that are remarkable as well (some bordering offensive) when spoken/read in Swedish.

I was quite skeptical of digitally-distributing games for a while (I don't why, just feelt re-assured with disks :rofl:) and then even more-so after nightmare experiences with Steam (that still continue to this day -_-), however, GG has completely changed my opinion on the subject. In my own opinion, they're just wholly "better". I feel so, anyway.

So, yeah, I totally recommend GG - especially for future PI releases.

Also! There'll be a discount on pre-ordering Sengoku! Always a plus! :D

So, yeah, I totally recommend GG - especially for future PI releases.

Also! There'll be a discount on pre-ordering Sengoku! Always a plus! :D
I already own some games on GG. It's a good service no doubt.

EDIT: @ VV Kandletaadu
I agree with you on that. ^^
And I always imagined you as Finnish. Good luck with learning Swedish btw. =)

Last edited: