• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
These are neither men nor women, these are gods you are gazing upon!

This has been a long awaited product and we are patiently waiting for it's official release.

Patiently is not the word I would be using... these past few days... I just couldn't think of anything else. Only 45 hours to go now though, if I recall correctly...

Paradox has impressed me in the past, but I've never been this hyped. Kudos!

Alot of women on the dev team!

Probably why CK2 is as amazing as it is :)

Only Kallocain and I have worked on CKII and we are only three women in total on the dev team, Kallocain, I and an artist that started working with us in January this year. The picture is from our trip to New York last year and it's people from publishing, the dev team and the New York office. :)

Only Kallocain and I have worked on CKII and we are only three women in total on the dev team, Kallocain, I and an artist that started working with us in January this year. The picture is from our trip to New York last year and it's people from publishing, the dev team and the New York office. :)

Thanks for making such a great game! The artists should be proud of themselves as well, the atmopshere from the game is amazing.

It looks like a great company to work for :) What do you do in Paradox?

I really hope CK2 is a great success. If I am interested then alot of people who would normally be put off by the complexity are interested. I will be streaming CK2 for a good while and its a great way of getting people into the game and eventually buying it.

Honsou.

Thanks for making such a great game! The artists should be proud of themselves as well, the atmopshere from the game is amazing.

It looks like a great company to work for :) What do you do in Paradox?

I really hope CK2 is a great success. If I am interested then alot of people who would normally be put off by the complexity are interested. I will be streaming CK2 for a good while and its a great way of getting people into the game and eventually buying it.

Honsou.

From the first post in this thread:
Scripter - SolSara - Sara Wendel-Örtqvist

My role during the Crusader Kings II project was scripting, historical research, supervising the betas and incorporating the historical characters, settlements and coat of arms they helped us with. I did the map setup, scripted most of the history database - everything from provinces to titles to characters. Besides the historical stuff, I also scripted events and wrote event descriptions, options and tooltips.

Associate Producer - Kallocain - Linda Kiby

I wrote and scripted the tutorial, handled localization, and was associate producer towards the end. That means I handle a lot of stuff that is not direct game development, like delivering assets to the PR department and buying the bubbly we will celebrate with on the release day. I also bought all computers and installed the OS on all computers that have been involed in the development as I'm also the IT manager..

The more people knows about CKII, the merrier. Remember to post your streams on the forum, too! :)