• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well if I up my post count to ~5 a day, thats 600 posts from now until December 30 (the 18 month mark), so I'd miss it. If I manage to go heavy postage to ~5.8 a day, I'd just squeese in. That would mean raising my average post count by one a day. To do that, I would need about 7.15 posts a day from now until December 30th.

Its possible, esp. as Victoria becomes more and more active at the last part of the year before it comes out -- not to mention the days right after Christmas where I could probably rack up 15-20 posts a day due to talking about Vickie, its newness, its bugginess, and its coolness, and a bunch of "Advice" threads. It'll be hard, but not impossible. Either way, if I get 18 months or 3000 first, the other will come soon after.

Originally posted by KwangTiger
Well if I up my post count to ~5 a day, thats 600 posts from now until December 30 (the 18 month mark), so I'd miss it. If I manage to go heavy postage to ~5.8 a day, I'd just squeese in. That would mean raising my average post count by one a day. To do that, I would need about 7.15 posts a day from now until December 30th.

Its possible, esp. as Victoria becomes more and more active at the last part of the year before it comes out -- not to mention the days right after Christmas where I could probably rack up 15-20 posts a day due to talking about Vickie, its newness, its bugginess, and its coolness, and a bunch of "Advice" threads. It'll be hard, but not impossible. Either way, if I get 18 months or 3000 first, the other will come soon after.
Ok, good luck with your spamming :D

Originally posted by Gathenhielm
I think Josquis has been banned again:(

Oh man, what did he do this time...:rolleyes::(

Oh well, I guess we'll hear more about the case, if he have a cudtom title you never know what he could make up:rolleyes::p

If he doesn't show up in a while I guess he's banned:(

He registered in August 2002, meaning his custom title wouldn't come into effect for quite a while now. (About half a year). :(

He was banned for OT stuff (For those who don't know what trolling is, its trying to provoke and start flamewars.)

Yeah, thanks Gath:)

KT: Ok, too bad to see him go... again:rolleyes::eek:

Oh well, the Admin's gotta do what they gotta do, can't blame them.

Wow im still classed as a member of the crew although ive been absent SWEET! :D

Oh yea im back btw ;)

Please note me as a Scripter/Graphics person not just graphics, thanks :cool:

I think someone should take over the mantle. I'm fed up with RPG's (2 of them, 1 I have to retire from 'cause of no time), and I'm fed up with school, which is the one I have to prioritize the most. Due to a long way to travel and homework I don't really got the time to sit much on the net, and even less the next 2 months because I'm moving to a new house.

So, anyone wanna take over? I'd prefer one of those who has been with us the longest, but if none of you want, some of the fresher ones could take over.:)

Originally posted by Mormegil
I think someone should take over the mantle. I'm fed up with RPG's (2 of them, 1 I have to retire from 'cause of no time), and I'm fed up with school, which is the one I have to prioritize the most. Due to a long way to travel and homework I don't really got the time to sit much on the net, and even less the next 2 months because I'm moving to a new house.

So, anyone wanna take over? I'd prefer one of those who has been with us the longest, but if none of you want, some of the fresher ones could take over.:)

Yeah sure I want to take over, if you can't find anyone. And I still got a lot of free time on my hands (does homework counts :D )

Hehe, well, it's up to all you guys. You dudes decide who'll take over, and I'll PM an Admin or something, maybe some of 'em wanna know...:p;)