• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(652648)

Corporal
2 Badges
Feb 2, 2013
  • Dungeonland
  • Magicka
Consider this the main thread for matchmaking suggestions and post any suggestions you have here, or comment on the ones already posted.

I've noticed that there is no way to see if a game is in progress or not and I often join a game at the end as the last life is used up and get a fail. Essentially wasting my time. It would be nice if there was an "In progress" or "Setting up" indicator before you join. I know this may make most people choose setup only games and that will suck for the people that need a replacement, but it sucks more for the late joiners that waste their time too.

This was already mentioned in another thread, and I know you guys are still working on the blacked out dungeon(I think it says "Infinite dungeon"?) but a mode that allows the players and GM to rotate out would be very nice for people that play with their friends. We all pretty much want to play the DM and have to exit out of the game to change, it would be nice if it automatically did that in a certain game mode. However you guys think would make more sense. Maybe the game mode having 4 stages and each person getting to control one, or just an automatic rehosting change of the normal DM mode to another person in the group.

I've noticed you guys already keep track of our kills and scores. It would be nice if you could create some sort of ladder or ranking system for us. Perhaps allowing us to queue up into games with DMs or players of our general skill level. Of course it wouldn't be exact, but something along the lines of what League of Legends does would be nice. I can see Dungeonland having room for being a competitive game in a few months once you guys work out the server issues and balancing. Each team having a DM(that DMs for the enemy team) and then 3 players. Whoever beats the DM the fastest getting the match win or something. It would be amazing to see you guys get the recognition you deserve for this game.