Maps oberhalb von 1024x768 stürzen andauernd ab [CiM1]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

joschie99

Recruit
Feb 4, 2021
Ich weiß mir nicht mehr zu helfen. Seit mehreren Jahren verwende ich mit vollster Zufriedenheit Cities in Motion 1. Jedoch stürzen Maps mit einer Bildschirmauflösung oberhalb von 1024x768 seit etwa Jahresbeginn 2021 immer wieder, teils schon beim Ladevorgang immer wieder ab. Eine bereits mehrfach durchgeführte Neuinstallation mit vorheriger Vernichtung aller Dateien auch auf der Festplatte brachte keinerlei Erfolg.

Über eine zielführende und verständliche Antwort möglichst in Deutscher Sprache würde ich mich sehr freuen.

Translated by Google in englisch language :

Maps above 1024x768 keep crashing [CiM1] I don't know what to do. For several years I have been using Cities in Motion 1 with complete satisfaction. However, maps with a screen resolution above 1024x768 have been crashing again and again since the beginning of 2021, sometimes already during the loading process. A reinstallation that had already been carried out several times, with previous destruction of all files, including on the hard drive, was not successful. I would be very happy to receive a target-oriented and understandable answer, preferably in German.