• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Risewild

Corporal
11 Badges
Jun 18, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Magicka
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
I am posting this thread to ask if anyone know if the GOG.com version of Majesty Gold HD already got the update that adds the SDK.

The Steam version has access to the SDK for several years, and if I understood correctly, the plan was that once that version of the game stopped being Beta, it would be pushed to GOG too.
So my question is if this Beta version that was only available on Steam is finished and if it is included in the GOG version now?

Thanks for your time.

The Beta version that introduced the SDK is finished and went gold a year(?) year and a half(?) ago but is still just Steam only. There is a new beta out that includes Steam multiplayer - presumably that is the reason why the SDK version did not get released as a "standalone" or for other distribution areas (well, that and this is being done in the developer's spare time so it's whenever he can devote time to even work on the game).