Majesty 2 DLC keeps crashing - saves disappearing

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

heyimjason

Recruit
Aug 18, 2023
So when trying to complete the "Monsterville" level, I was at a point where the game just constantly crashed. I tried running in compatibility mode, and suddenly all of my saves disappeared.

1. Is there still no fix for the crashes?
2. Any way to recover my games?
3. If not, any way to cheat so I don't have to play through the whole damn campaign again?
4. How has this game not been fixed? It's almost 2024...

I don't have any answer for the first three questions but for this I do have an answer:

How has this game not been fixed? It's almost 2024...
The game was released 14 years ago, all the way back in 2009. There hasn't been any development for this game for 12 years and there never will I'm afraid. It's what we call a legacy game and you shouldn't expect any updates or patches in the future.

I don't have any answer for the first three questions but for this I do have an answer:

How has this game not been fixed? It's almost 2024...
The game was released 14 years ago, all the way back in 2009. There hasn't been any development for this game for 12 years and there never will I'm afraid. It's what we call a legacy game and you shouldn't expect any updates or patches in the future.
What I was really saying there was, "Why are you still selling something so broken?" They need to either just make it free or remove all traces of it from the market. It's a pretty nasty stain on Paradox.