• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

OneTakeHarvey

Recruit
2 Badges
Jul 20, 2014
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Stellaris
I'm hoping to science that somebody will be able to help me because I've literally tried everywhere else.

Basically, I bought Mount & Blade Warband when they released it for Mac and Linux, when I try to launch the game the little app logo appears at the bottom of my screen for about half a second and then instantly disappears. Every time I open it it instantly shuts itself down.

I get no error logs to give me any clue of whats going wrong, I've verified the game cache several times, I've deleted and reinstalled the game several times, I've tried the Mac/Linux Beta mode and still nothing. I've also tried using the Console app to find the problem but guess what? It didn't work.

As far as I'm aware not a single person is having this problem. I've tried getting in touch with TaleWorlds Entertainment, Steam Support and Paradox Interactive but no replies which I can't say was unexpected.

I've had this problem for roughly 3 weeks now and its getting to the point where I just can't be bothered to try anymore. So please, PLEASE, if ANYBODY is having this problem or know how to fix it, HELP ME!

I'm running OS X 10.9.4 on a 2013 MacBook Pro.

Reactions: