• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
New in 1.3.5:

Refactored defaults so that the game is no longer black on first install.
Code cleanup restored functionality of Contrast slider.
New: 'Send to Lumina' button in Photo Mode, this button allows you to send current values to the Lumina interface to save them, this means you can use Photo Mode to set them then send them using the new button.

The change above makes Lumina incompatible with Preserve Photo Mode, as it is expected Lumina to take over that mod's functionality.

Enjoy!

Is this mod incompatible with texture replacer or something else? I can't seem to have any effect when changing settings in Lumina. I can use Phote Mode in-game and save those settings to Lumina, but as soon as i come out of it gets reset to something.... overtly saturated.

And is it possible to move Lumina's button from top left corner? There are othere menus hidden by it.

Edit - I think i've found it all now. cheers

Remember not all settings can be transferred from Photo Mode. (Only ColorAdjustments as of now)
If you find that your saturation is too high, adjust it within Lumina. The reason saturation comes out too high after disabling it, it's because another volume is taking priority (this is more technical talk, if you'd like to know more, let me know!)

Lumina is compatible with Map Texture Replacer.
Lumina will get the button in another spot as community has requested.

Remember not all settings can be transferred from Photo Mode. (Only ColorAdjustments as of now)
If you find that your saturation is too high, adjust it within Lumina. The reason saturation comes out too high after disabling it, it's because another volume is taking priority (this is more technical talk, if you'd like to know more, let me know!)

Lumina is compatible with Map Texture Replacer.
Lumina will get the button in another spot as community has requested.
I just been blind - there are 2 buttons - 1 in the panel at the bottom, which i missed, cos i was focused on the second one, the one appearing in top left corner if you turn its option on (toggle it on). I stopped using that second one now.
But thanks :)

the UI isnt coming up in game for me. and the "
transfer to lumina" option isnt in the screenshot options now. It was earlier but ive removed some mods from my game due to lag and now it isnt there. is there a dependancy i need to have?

No, Lumina doesn't have any dependencies and won't have any in the future.

Sometimes, removing mods can leave behind residual files or configurations that can cause issues. (Some have been known to do this).

Reinstall any mods you removed and see if that restores the missing UI. If the problem persists, try disabling mods one by one to identify if there's a specific conflict causing the issue.

1715698163745.jpeg

Anyone has an idea why my game looks like this after installing Lumina? Also changing values almost don't have any effect.

It seems your values might be oversaturated, specifically the hueshift, go to settings and click 'Reset All Settings', do you have another mod that changes visuals?
Tried all that, resetting does nothing. I had Preserve Photmode some weeks ago, but I unsubscribed before subscribe to Lumina when it came out the first time.

I got it now.
First thing I found out is that I've used a method to preserve photomode values before the mod itself was released (adjust values, then reload the save file without leaving fotomode). I think that screwd some settings. I used the same method to revert the vanilla settings, at least I think so.
What I was thinking with the PPM didn't work.
The thing I did wrong, was not using the new panel.
Even though after installing Lymina my image still looks way too greenish and over saturated, after checkmarking all the values in the new panel I was able to adjust everything to my liking.
2 Questions though:
Why is there still that legacy panel?
Is there a place where ppl exchange preset files with example screenshots? Forum/Discord or something?

Edit: forget the first question, just have read that it will be disabled in the next update

Last edited:
Got it, sounds like you've made some progress troubleshooting. Using the method before the mod's release might have caused some issues with the settings. Using the new panel seems to have helped adjust things to your liking.

As for your questions:
1. The legacy panel will be disabled in the next update, so it won't be there anymore.
2. As for exchanging preset files, Skylinx would be the way to go, also forums or Discord communities related to the game itself might be good places to look for that kind of exchange.

Does Lumina allow settings based on the time of day? Nighttime is too dark for me, so I want the brightness or contrast gradually adjusted as it transitions to night settings and then gradually adjust back to daytime settings.