• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why should we stop before 1819 ?

Because we won't be playing long enough tomorrow to reach it, too many players can't play next week (me and Aladar that I know of and Engel still missing), we'll probably have problems getting enough players the week after that and after not playing for 3 weeks people are probably not motivated to play one or two more sessions.

SESSION DELAYED TILL SUNDAY THE 19TH. LAST SESSION 17.00 - 23.00

Everyone will be granted an additional 3 generals and 3 admirals (monday game stats).

Good luck to all.

We're likely going to need subs for atleast England and Spain if someone wants it, also France is ampo can't on sunday. If there are enough players i'll do a bit of editing on Spain.

Delayed till Sunday? Why Sunday, if i may ask?

Specially during at a time we already play another game... Fairly sure Pepsi cant play both games at the same time.

Delayed till Sunday? Why Sunday, if i may ask?

Specially during at a time we already play another game... Fairly sure Pepsi cant play both games at the same time.

You're underestimating me EGO.

sounds like prime time to invade france next week as your gonna be distracted :)

sounds like prime time to invade france next week as your gonna be distracted :)

Distracted by what ? Why do we have 2 hands and 2 parts of brain if it's not to play 2 eu2 games at same time ? :p

I have no quarrels with France but just because of that you are asking for a DOW.

What do you think drake? Lets teach him not to underestimate US.

You should better try to find yourself players to play this sunday in your game, instead of bullying other games...games which last longer than yours for a unknow reason...

No one is bullying games here (apart from you, that is). I was just worried that you might have forgotten about our game. BUT if you think you can play 2 games at the same time... who am i to say the contrary...

As for "games that last longer", ours hasnt ended so i dont understand that comentary. Also, i cannot be blamed for all those newbies that left after losing wars. Its pathetic that i have to hear this a second time from your person.

Last edited: