• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry too sound like a noob...but what is that symbol for the console? Can't find it on my keyboard.

Also anyone found the fog of war command. I like too see what japan is up to in China when I play.
It should be "Alt + 21". Keep in mind that the console doesn't work in the demo.

"cheat codes"

will there be any "cheat code" to see whole map?
when I'll get the game (have to wait a week more, since my credit card is in trouble and I can't afford to spend 40% of last 100E this week :rofl: but then...)

it just isn't funny being USSR without it. till 41 you can do relatively nothing overborder (and there isn't much to do outside vast union, there're too many internal needs)...

Anyone checked out the old HOi2 Alien code yet?

ok, i could try to switch mit keyboard to english, but can anybody tell me where the § is placed on english keyboard thanks
Just hold down the Alt key and press 2, then 1 on the number pad (numlock may have to be on). If you are using a laptop without a number pad, hold Alt and Fn, and press the blue 2 (should be or near the J key) then the blue 1 (should be or near the K key)

BTW, instead of alt 21 etc, you can also use ` (the button below escape).

Also, rather than typing out "instantconstruction" or "instantresearch" inc" and "inr" do the same.

Maybe paradox will release a list of codes within the next week. I want a nofog cheat so whne I don't feel like playing I can just select a small country and watch the AI duke it out while I just watch.

Does 'tag <country_code>' work like in EU3 to switch countries without load/save? That was very useful. You could send an diplomatic offer, then switch country and accept it as the other country. You can then essentially do anything you could do with acceptall.