• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RiseOrDie

Captain
7 Badges
Aug 29, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Iron Cross
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
I'm playing the 1933 scenario as germany

now its 1936 and everything is going well, I have previously played the 1936 scenario as germany and I have realised that I had more leaders to command my armies

so i thought maybe they will appear in 1936 but they havent, usually I have at least 6 good leaders with defensive doctrine in 1936 scenario which i assign for the maginot line

maybe i need to research these land doctrines before the leaders get their skills????:

Delay - 1939
Armoured schwerpunkt - 1937

I'm playing the 1933 scenario as germany

now its 1936 and everything is going well, I have previously played the 1936 scenario as germany and I have realised that I had more leaders to command my armies

so i thought maybe they will appear in 1936 but they havent, usually I have at least 6 good leaders with defensive doctrine in 1936 scenario which i assign for the maginot line

maybe i need to research these land doctrines before the leaders get their skills????:

Delay - 1939
Armoured schwerpunkt - 1937

The different scenarios all take leaders from the same file. Unless that file was changed, you would have access to the same leaders.

I don't think the OP talks about missing leaders, but about less leaders of high ranks which has a perfect explanation. :D
On new game start all active leaders get the historical rank set in leader files, while for ongoing game you have to rely on auto-promotion (which is based on the size of your army) or use manual promotions.